Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 cups of tea journey.

bouncyShoe77 September 11th, 2015

I have grown a lot personally and professionally in my 7 cups of tea journey. Many many thanks 7 cups of tea . Stay as wonderful as you are. As you continue to grow.

professionalPerspective60 September 11th, 2015

hi there @bouncyShoe77😀 I'm loving your name by the way👍. Thank you for this post, it's nice to hear other people learning and progressing in the personal lives through there own experiences with 7 cups.

thanks for being here you are greatly appreciated

bubblingLove76 September 11th, 2015

I came to 7Cups looking for help with a break-up which occurred exactly seven months ago today. Not only have I received the help and perspective that I needed but I have also discovered that many people have suffered the same hurt and confusion that I have. The best part is I've been able to help others as I've been helped. This is a great site.

professionalPerspective60 September 11th, 2015

@bubblingLove76

Thank you. I am glad your here also, helping other through your own personal experience make it all more special xx

LionHeart1 September 11th, 2015

I cannot begin to explain how much this website gave me hope!

The amounts of hope and love it gives me is really amazing! Just finding other people out there who are brave and people who love helping and saving lives!

It's really beautiful and i feel like i'm a new person here, a more caring, loved, better person!

I love this place!