Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2:18's rants →⁠(⁠°⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠°⁠)⁠┗

218am October 10th, 2022

I just need to vent out.

218am OP October 10th, 2022

Everything is going sooo swell. My one supposed "special and memorable night" ended with me having an anxiety attack because everyone was too loud, my friends invited other people who I didn't want to see there, yet I couldn't say anything because all of them were having a lot of fun so my one, and most likely, only "special day" turned into a nightmare. Then I have exams coming up, especially oral examination, which won't end well knowing me because i just hate talking or public speaking cuz i shake uncontrollably and evey whisper or laugh scares me. Now, I'm getting so annoyed that some people touched my things and I fucking hate it. I can't get it back, complaining about it does nothing, can't confront the people because I'm too scared to say anything.

218am OP November 24th, 2022

I legitimately dont want to live anymoreee. Everything is just not going well and I'm paying the price, the consequences of other people's actions. It's times like these that I just think about ending it all. I can't do anything, my future is gonna crash and burn, I have no purpose, and I literally just make everything worse for everyone else. I don't want to keep feeling this way but there's nothing I can do except hope. But what is that gonna bring me? Absofuckinglutely nowhere.