Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciation

Meenakshi29 July 8th
  • Hello everyone.. I just completed this course and I would say this course has a lot of things that gonna help us in everyday. While it's a small task or big our learning from this course gonna helps us. 
  • I am so thankful that I took this course and so happy that I completed it. 

So I want to share few things on the the topic appreciation.. 

The word appreciation sounds so beautiful.... Like such a beautiful thing because it all about appreciation something, someone...... It comes with giving strength and courage to the other person I mean who won't feel good after receiving appreciation right? .... 

But sometimes we forget that appreciation is not JUST for others it's for us too.... I mean when will we normalize it that appreciating yourself is not a difficult thing it's okay if you don't receive it from others... You can do it for yourself sometimes.... 

• I think self appreciation is such a confidence booster..... And we should see that it's not a awkward thing to do that... So it's okay to say....... 
  •  I completed this task before deadline nice job..... 

2.  I have done so much practice... Proud of myself now I deserve a treat.... 

3 . Am looking preety today .... 

• These beautiful sentence can boost our confidence so much....  
  • So I hope you guys really understand this little message of mine.. 

#no judgements please. 😁😅 

Have a great  day guys.. 

Tinywhisper11 July 8th

@Meenakshi29 congratulations for completing this course ❤❤ appreciation is indeed a wonderful word. Right alongside gratitude ❤ thankyou for this uplifting post, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Meenakshi29 OP July 8th

Thankuu so much ❤❤

PetiteSouris July 22nd

@Meenakshi29.

I find that your post has an important message which we seldom hear, the importance of appreciating ourselves. I feel that we all need to do this more often. We are often times more in negative self-talk more than in appreciating the smallest things about ourselves or things we have done in our daily lives. 💐Congratulations on completing the IDG course💐

Meenakshi29 OP July 22nd

Thanku so much for your kind words and for inspiring me to share more..

Thank you for congratulating me... ❤

Maslow July 27th

@Meenakshi29 Thanks for sharing