Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Language Group: Portuguese

SoulfullyAButterfly March 14th, 2021

This thread is to be used for team communication and support for the Portuguese language.

Group Leader: @optimisticDay8079

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 14th, 2021

Welcome to the team:

@dancingMonkey73

@sofiamartino18

Please note that this is the standard Portuguese translation team and a separate one for Portuguese (Brazilian) exists.

calmCake1350 March 14th, 2021

Olá, amigos! Falante de PT de Portugal 🇵🇹

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 14th, 2021

@calmCake1350 to join the translation team you can fill this form

sachkentnnis March 14th, 2021

Hi :) I am a Brazilian Portuguese speaker Please, whatever I could to do for help ... Count on me

optimisticDay8079 March 14th, 2021

@sachkentnnis Hi Sach, I think there's gonna be a different group for brasilian portuguese!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 16th, 2021

Welcome to the team:

@Tinkiii

@warmEmbrace5981

@PensivePrizz86

@ines273

@positiveMango4762

@lightwhisper

optimisticDay8079 March 16th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly Hi everyone :) glad to see you all here. If you have any questions, feel free to post on the thread or message me directly. And thank you for joining!

ines273 March 16th, 2021

Thank you so much! :)

optimisticDay8079 March 16th, 2021

Thanks everyone for joining. I've had some of you reach out to me because some of the texts have codes, please ignore those and translate the text with them :)

Also we have about 400 different texts and small phrases to translate, we're almost at 100%, let's try to get through it as quickly as possible! Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!

optimisticDay8079 March 22nd, 2021

We're down to less than 50 little texts and phrases to translate!

Thank you everyone!

Special thanks to @ines273 as she's been contributing nonstop!

ines273 March 23rd, 2021

Oh!!! You are very welcome. It’s really good to be able to help with something I literally do all day: talking in my native language :)

kindheartedFreedom July 2nd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly olá, gostaria de auxiliar nas traduções para português e no que for necessário.

HelenaaaSofia January 28th, 2022

Olá a todos! Portuguesa de gema aqui e pronta para ajudar em qualquer situação ❤️

sweetgrandpa April 20th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly HELLO EVERYONE, A SUGGESTION WOULD BE FOR MEMBERS WHO SPEAK OTHER LANGUAGES TO BE STIMULTED TO SELECT THIS WHEN ENTERING THE GENERAL CHATS. MANY PEOPLE SPEAK BETTER IN THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE BUT THEY THINK ONLY ENGLISH IS SPOKEN IN OUR COMMUNITY

SoulfullyAButterfly OP April 21st, 2022

@sweetgrandpa Hi there, currently, our group chatrooms have a guideline to use English only as that helps with moderation needs. However, you can toggle the languages for site usage + can browse listeners who speak several languages and thus chat in your preferred language during 1-on-1 chats

Apricot007 July 30th, 2022

Hi everyone! Exited to join this amazing community as a Portuguese native speaker. Cheers!