lovelyWhisper66 June 19th, 2019

Basketball for me :)

Garfield2034 October 9th, 2019

basketball

ASearchingSoul October 9th, 2019

@Tazzie

Soccerr

NairaN1 October 18th, 2019

Soccer definitely. I really love the game and I usually spend quite a lot of time browsing through https://livescores.biz .

melodyl623 October 20th, 2019

soccer

sunnySky5393 October 25th, 2019

i have to say soccer.. i'm horrible at basketball but i'm actually a decent goalkeeper lol

Heavenisforreal07 November 15th, 2019

Basketball

CadenThePointGuard February 23rd, 2020

Basketball for sure :)

mysticalSerendipity February 23rd, 2020

Soccer, we can use several parts of the body to play and we get to shoot at extreme fierce velocities....but I absolutely admire the magic art of the Globe Trotters!

communicativeBalloon8100 March 3rd, 2020

@Tazzie

I love both very much! but I have more experience in basketball so i will say basketball laugh

Omar2M January 14th, 2021

@strongly agreeee, I used to play soccer for 7 years and now I've played basketball for 5 years. I just find basketball a lot more demanding in mental toughness and it's a lot more fast paced, which personally makes it a lot more enjoyable

sirenAngel March 31st, 2020

Obviously soccer!

Mimi7531 January 7th, 2021

@sirenAngel I agree ⚽️☺️❤️

CheerfulCheese June 1st, 2020

These are my 2 favorite sports, so it's hard to tell, but I think I'm going to go with basketball. It involves teamwork and using all parts of your body. :)

CheerfulCheese June 1st, 2020

@CheerfulCheese

Oh sorry I bumped the thread

viviansalazar July 8th, 2020

Never played soccer. Not really a soccer type of gal I just don't find the sport very entertaining but that's just my opinion. (: I'm more of a tennis type of gal myself but since this question is asking basketball or soccer, I'd choose basketball. I have played basketball before for my school but just decided to stick to tennis because I've been playing it since I was 7 and love it!

optimisticDay8079 March 14th, 2021

@Tazzie definitely soccer!

gonzalesgarrett21 April 30th, 2021

Soccer or futbol is really the only sport where no matter where I've gone around the world, someone was playing it and you could have an instant connection with someone over it. Plus it's fun and watching someone do tricks with a soccer ball and execute and good shot is amazing

oliqia June 2nd, 2021

basketball, period. no questions asked.

kamrynk1224 April 2nd

@Tazzie

basketball