Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Basketball

GenerousLychee4993 December 11th, 2016

Love playing Basketball...Self play more often...dribbling and Exercises, Self Practise really pays off here.

windflowers December 11th, 2016

@GenerousLychee4993

It really does! Basketball's an amazing sport, and I'm glad you manage to practice. It sounds like it's something that's able to cheer you up, and I hope it is! Hopefully your day's been going great.

TirelessExplorer December 12th, 2016

I absolutely love basketball! I thought that I only started playing when I was around 10, but it seems like my mother had bought me my first basketball and hoop before I even turned 3, when we were still living in Indonesia. I absolutely love basketball, and the sport runs in my veins. I could play for hours, for days straight, regardless of how sore my body is, when I have the chance (ie. time, good people, good venue). Practice helps me improve soo much! Handles and shooting for the win. Too bad for me though I'm only 5'7, so it wasn't genetically my gift to go anywhere further than social basketball. It doesn't change my love for the sport though!

NairaN1 August 30th, 2018

I love basketball too but I am a terrible player so I prefer to just watch games. Wish I could play better but I don't even have time to practice...

TeamTrevor January 14th, 2019

I absolutely love basketball! I was introduced to basketball about a year ago by a listener here (won't say his name but most of you know him, his name starts with E!) And I've loved it ever since - both watching and playing.

Emirson2018 May 22nd, 2019

@TeamTrevor

wink your welcome trev!

kamrynk1224 April 2nd

@GenerousLychee4993

Basketball is the best sport especially March Madness!