Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

About my dog and cat!

RoxieGail77 January 25th, 2021

Helllo! I'm Kat, or Katie. (She/Hers)

I have a dog named Arthur. We got him from a shelter a little bit far away. He's old now. He's 12. I grew up with him, he's been there for me through my teenage years. He's really relaxed, and still sometimes acts like a puppy. I wish he'd sleep at my feet on my bed, but he always sleeps either on his bed, or in my sister's room. He's half German Sheppard and half Australian Cattle dog. He would have been killed by the shelter if we hadn't taken him. His name used to be Oryon when we first got him, but we renamed him when we adopted him. We got him when he was a small pup.

I also have a cat who lives in my garage. He peed in our basement, so we put a heater in our garage and he camps out there. We adopted Slyvester (our cat) in the summer/fall of this year. He's around 2 years old. He was a stray and still is part time outside. We took him to the vet to get shots and other things taken care of for him. He's all black and whitie, he looks just like Mittens from the Disney movie Bolt. He's really a prayer answered.

Feel free to reply and leave a question/comment! Maybe even share stories about your pets if you have any! If not, totally okay. Thanks for reading! Maybe I'll send some pictures sometime!

Asher January 25th, 2021

I have Anchor, a male cat that thinks that it's a parrot and acts like one as well.

resourcefulApricot962 June 17th, 2021

@RoxieGail77

We have a 1.5 y.o. German Shepherd girl name Pepper.
We also have two other cats. Logan is full black and is an outdoor boy. Fia is a grey/white stripe girl.

piligrimmscott January 7th, 2022

And I have a Goldendoodle dog, I love her madly, it turns out there is a separate article about each dog on the https://pawfectpawprint.com/9-common-flat-coat-goldendoodle-questions-answered/ website, I found out about my dog there, this prompted me to choose her. Maybe you have such a dog too? If so, I would like to learn more about it, because I liked this breed so much that I am ready to read and listen about it for hours.