Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my collections

TheOpposition July 8th, 2018

i like collecting porcelain dolls and pigybankes. i would love to know what you collect

Chay22 July 8th, 2018

Blankets, books, and Bath and Body Works.

exuberantMaple397 September 1st, 2019

Blankets and books are what I collect as well. I also collect Swarovski crystals (small ones) and Willow Tree figurines. @Chay22

RaspberryCup8692 August 21st, 2018

Those are some interesting collections...I wonder what other people in the community have.
I have recently been de-cluttering...which has made me realize I definitely collect things, maybe more than I thought.

Here are some of the things I've collected over the years:
- Stationary (writing paper and note cards)
- Knick knacks (mostly little porcelain statues)
- Yarn (this remains a current addiction)
- Novels by certain authors (Anne McCaffrey, Jack Whyte, Laura Ingalls Wilder)
- Journals
- Rocks
- Normal Rockwell plates (feat. pictures of old people)
- Cat and rabbit stuff
- Star Wars items

plantsloth13 September 21st, 2020

Those sound super fun! I go to antique stores with my dad, so I love collecting things like bottles, old cameras and teacups! I also love crystals- and have started a Paddington Bear collection, and a recent squishmallows collection! I really like stuffed animals- anything visually fun and tactile is a favourite of mine!

MilkyWay99 December 23rd, 2020

Lately, I got into collecting antique rugs. Not a cheap hobby but it just feels great when you look at those rugs and understand how much history stands behind them. Glad that my interior is suitable for this kind of hobby even though I haven't ever thought that I will be collecting something like rugs.

GooseWashingtons December 24th, 2020

I understand you, friend. It is absolutely not a cheap hobby. But, believe me, if you want to sell them in the future, you get much more money. So, you invest in the future, we can say. By the way, if you really enjoy different rugs, I am sure you know about https://www.dorisleslieblau.com/. Have you seen their latest releases? How do you like them?

Merthe January 6th, 2021

I actually collect lots of things! It's a really fun hobby, though it can take up some space. I have a lot of little boxes of stuff in my room: they mostly contain things like shiny rocks, pinecones, coins, keychains, small toys and random things I have found somewhere. My favourite items are displayed on my desk, like a tiny knight figurine (it's like one inch tall) that I found at school. I also have some really cool rocks, for example a heart shaped one I found in Norway a few years ago. Oh, and a tiny purple Chinese dragon that's even smaller than the knight!

I also collect art supplies (because you can never have too many) like notebooks and nice pens. And I collect stuffed animals! I have a LOT of stuffed animals. I don't think this is all, but it's all I could think of now. I really like it!

dragonball4lyfe January 17th, 2021

I collect rocks I go to the mountains and hop into the river and find crystals and opals as well as fossilized wood with my kids.

wittyScarf1765 February 4th, 2021

I collect Postcards of different places.

piligrimmscott September 26th, 2021

I really want to collect shungite items. Have you ever heard about shungite? This is a stunning and very ancient stone. I have such a shungite pyramid. It was given to me for my last birthday. The store says that the pyramids symbolize eternal wholeness. Sounds very strong.

moonflowersystem May 24th

@TheOpposition I collect many many things including rocks shells crystals tiny figures toys bones my newest addition to the collection is this whole dead bird 

versatilecat1977 June 6th

I seem to collect a bit of everything. Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise, hats and beanies, I have a collection of throw pillow covers I need to figure out what I’m doing with! Today I’ve been working on a big project with my enamel pin collection. I’ve been hanging them on banners organized loosely. I’m looking at more books but I shouldn’t!

smilingbao June 22nd

@TheOpposition

I love collecting rubber ducks.  One day I got a small rubber duck as a kid and then I kept receiving them from people I meet as I grew up, so it just sort of became a hobby!