Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Pokemon Trainer OC.

AshleyGamer1995 July 8th

Although no one has answered my question from my other thread if whether photos/drawings of myself are allowed here on 7 Cups or not, I'll just post one drawing of me, with my team of Pokemon. What do you think of this pic? Is it nice? :)

my-oc-created-with-pokemon-trainer-creator-on-first-attempt_1720432173.png

I made this using the Pokemon Trainer Creator flash game on a place called NuMuKi. They even have other cool Pokemon flash games I enjoy too, such as Delphox's Fiery Escape (works very similar to breakout) and Eevee's Tile Trial, which I would highly recommend checking out if you haven't played those before. They help kill the time as well. ^^

Heather225 July 8th

@AshleyGamer1995

drawings are ok to share and this one is very cool!

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 8th

@Heather225That's good to know, then! And thank you for the kind words on this pic of mine! :D

TheAutumnWitch July 9th

@AshleyGamer1995

Hi Ash!

Pictures and drawings are allowed so long as they don’t contain inappropriate content (i.e. graphic violence, nudity, hate-filled words). Very cool drawing of you and your Pokémon team! Your team is well-rounded for Pokémon battles, and I especially like the details of the Staryu and Lapras in the background!

If you lived in the Pokémon world, what would be your hometown? I’d want to live in Alto Mare, from the Pokémon Heroes: Latios and Latias movie. It’s so pretty, and I think it would be fun to participate in their annual race with Water-type Pokémon.

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 9th

@TheAutumnWitchThank you so much for your words on my pic! :D ^^ ...Nudity not allowed? Wow, I'm not surprised. :O I've always liked human nudity myself over the years, though, even for the Pokemon universe (like for one girl I love being Cynthia, Sinnoh Champion). But now that was advised, OK, I won't post any of those. [thumbsup and ok_hand]

So you say if I lived in the Pokemon, and what my hometown would be... I'm not sure, TBH. :O Maybe either Kanto's Pallet Town or Sinnoh's Twinleaf Town? But yes, hometowns in Pokemon are good too, where it all begins for one Trainer's dream and adventuring. :D I haven't seen the Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias movie myself, but speaking of Latias and Latios, they too are one of my definitive favourites! ^_^ [heart] I imagine I could ride on one of them. I mean, both them and I would be soaring together in the skies, as it would be really awesome! :D Maybe they could even talk to me using telepathy... I heard Latias can. :O ^^

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 9th

@AshleyGamer1995* If I lived in the Pokemon world, I forgot to add that word. XD ^^'

TheAutumnWitch July 10th

@AshleyGamer1995

I understand that there can be tasteful and artistic depictions of nudity (such as Michelangelo’s David sculpture), but as 7cups is home to people from all walks of life, it’s better to play it safe than sorry with pictures and art on the website. A good portion of this website’s users include SA survivors (I myself am one of them) and underage teenagers and children, so we want to protect them from anything that might be upsetting or otherwise harmful to their growth and healing process. Your noting of this is greatly appreciated. :)

Pallet Town and Twinleaf Town are some good Pokémon hometowns! Those are a couple of my favorites as well. ^_^ If I remember correctly, both Latios and Latias are telepathic, which would make sense given that they are related to each other and thus would share similar powers. I think Latias may be more well-known for her telepathy due to the movie depicting her usage of it more frequently and with the human characters such as Ash and co.; Latios seemed more reserved and preferred to keep his telepathy between himself and fellow Pokémon. It’s a really great movie, and I highly recommend checking it out sometime. :)

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 10th

@TheAutumnWitch

That's cool, and I see! ^^

HopieRemi July 14th

@AshleyGamer1995

Very cool!