Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Pokemon Pics + Two Questions

AshleyGamer1995 July 6th

As I am a huge personal fan in Pokemon for many years, in this second related-thread I create, allow me to share several pictures of Pokemon and you tell me what you think of them. :) I know I've already shared a few from my other thread but I'll show again anyway for a reminder, alongside new ones I haven't presented first time.

~ Victini (Gen V) ~

494_1720253226.png

~ Samurott (Gen V) ~

samurott-xous54_1720253265.png

~ Virizion (Gen V) ~

virizion-xous54_1720253323.png

~ Reshiram (Gen V, left) and Flygon (Gen III, right) ~

at-my-idol-kunyka_1720253434.jpg

~ Manectric (Gen III) ~

310_1720253538.png

~ Lugia (Gen II) ~

lugia-icon-patricia755_1720253670.jpg

~ Suicune (Gen II) ~

245_1720253732.png

~ Latios (Gen III, blue male one) and Latias (Gen III, red female one) ~

latios-latias-crowparty_1720253865.jpg

~ Pikachu (Gen I) ~

pikachu-frolics-in-meadow-spring-digital-art-sorayascorner_1720254082.jpg

So I hope these were very good pics, which I have saved in my offline pic collection. Also I have two questions to ask, which I should know the answers for (since I haven't read 7 Cups's guidelines yet):

1. Is it possible to post GIF pics and have them animated? I mean, is there not even a way to choose any GIF pic I like, rather than only the ones from tenor? For some reason, picking a GIF from my offline collection is not supported... Which is odd, since other sites allow it otherwise as well. :O

2. Is it OK for me to post pictures of myself on this site (whether as real photos or drawings that represent me)? You see, I also have paid commission arts of myself with Pokemon together, so I was wondering, can they be shown on this site? I think it would be great if that was allowed, so I can further spread my passion on the Pokemon series, along with the fact that I enjoy seeing myself interacting with characters because it's special to me.

EmpathicPikachu July 6th

@AshleyGamer1995

Hello fellow Pokemon Trainer,

May I ask whats your Pokemon team? And since we have come across each other. We have to challenge each other to a Pokemon Battle!

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 6th

@EmpathicPikachuHi to you, too! ^^ [heart] What is my Pokemon team, you ask? Plenty of them, in games and in my custom pictures, of course. About an idea for a Pokemon battle... Hm, I'm not sure about that. :O If you're referring to the more modern games like Scarlet and Violet on Switch, then...unfortunately I don't have one of those games yet. I'm still thinking about getting them, though, whenever. 🤔