Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Well..

Ivoryrose8311 May 31st, 2015

I'm so sick of not being able to sleep. I'm about to bore myself to death and read the thesaurus, maybe then I'd be able to quite my mind and go to bed.

Honture May 31st, 2015

Well....this is it, life.....life as we know it. Life is just an obstacle with infinite meaning. The obstacle can be overcome if only people see it that way. It's tough, but easy if we make it easy. We all have problems, some with harsh and unique ones; so why not help eachother. Make life easy. Well...this is it.

Anomalia June 3rd, 2015

@IvoryRose8311 - were you able to get to sleep? What ultimately helped you? Have you found any strategies that make it easier for you in general?

For me, I can't sleep when I have too much on my mind, so I have to find something to engage my mind enough to get it off of all the things stressing me out, but not so much that it keeps me awake. I tend to put on a TV show or read a book for a bit and that helps me fall asleep.

Ivoryrose8311 OP June 3rd, 2015

Yeah usually the TV works or I have a meditation app but I'm just getting used to sleeping without my bf there and it was ultimately the reason I was stressed and couldn't sleep.

Ivoryrose8311 OP June 3rd, 2015

@anomalia