Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Crafting New Path

maishabilkis May 26th, 2023

Hello, I'm a new member of this family from now on I'm trying to change my lifestyle and get into the life I deserve but I was stuck with numb stuff this far. Currently, my exams are over I'm going to have a 30 days vacation for the next 30 days cant says vacation but more than a num of things to be done I've been trying to do. I will also spend time on my studies for my next academic era, such as improving my skills, Web development, SEO, Digital marketing, etc. Might sound too busy but I cant help without processing it. I need to grow this time, during last few months have been hard for me like I have lost my friends tbh those who are your real friends will never leave you so imma just getting the lesson, haha....things happen for a reason I've been depressed n felt down for several days bit from now on I have decided that I will live a life happier healthier, more beautifully. wish me luck! I will follow many steps to get my dreams into reality! however, ik that progress is not that easy but not that difficult as well. haha...hope I will recover from things ASAP!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2023

Welcome to the community, @maishabilkis, it is soooooo great to hear you've decided to step towards a healthier and happier lifestyle, choosing *you* all the way and creating a life you want to lead. Keep at it, lovely being, you're so resilient and determined. You got this!❤