Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey Buddy!

DakotaRaven January 24th, 2023

You can totally be my buddy if you totally read that in Pauly Shores voice. If you don't know who Pauly Shore is... we might not be a good fit. Cuz I'm the Weeeeeazel! 🦦

(OK, that's an otter, but they're cute too)

Anyway... here's my issues and I thought someone who's also trying to live healthier would be good for each other's motivation and accountability.

I'm 46, female, lots of anxiety, with some trauma, depression, bpd, occasional panic thrown in for good measure. I'm long time divorced, so single, mother of a teenage boy, and a dog person. I don't hate cats, but I'm allergic. Cat people and dog people just seem to have different personalities it seems. I would probably prefer a female buddy, but its not required... however, I'm not looking for a flirtationship. I actually want some serious motivation and companionship to make some changes in my life.

Into art, nature, photography, music, reading, fun, and overall generally positive outlook. Bonfires, stars, road trips, bubbles, pick up trucks, messy hair or books and tea... thats me. Those things make me happy. And I have a service dog. PIPER. pip pip cheerio. Pipa le pew. 4lbs of mighty miteness!

Anyway... out of a toxic relationship, looking to shed about 40lbs or so, for health and self esteem issues. I honestly kinda hate exercising bcs I get anxious when I'm aware of my heartbeat and its fast (I don't have a thyroid anymore, and was hyperthyroid, and that and panic attacks were ways that I knew, so it triggers unpleasant memories).however, I like nature walks, or with the dog, or dancing around to good music on the trampoline, yoga is nice and relaxing and helps with flexibility. I have to watch my blood sugar, and Aic, but overall, I eat pretty healthy. Sometimes I do get too wrapped up in food, and its not good for my pain or belly... so someone who is encouraging to eat right is helpful. I have anxiety, as I said, and I really struggle to get out and about, so I'm not a complete social butterfly. I'm in Pennsylvania, and its downright rude out, weather wise, but hopefully thats going to change soon. I think that's about it... oh. And I'm a night person and have been trying to change that with little luck. So... give me a holler if you're interested in the same, and we can go from there!

hopefulPond6108 January 24th, 2023

@DakotaRaven Hey buuuddy!

DakotaRaven OP January 25th, 2023

Heeeeeey BUDDY! looking for me?? Tag. You're it, cuz now I'm looking for you! ;)

hopefulPond6108 January 25th, 2023

@DakotaRaven πŸ‘€ @ you πŸ‘€ 4 me

And now you know where to find me. DM anytime πŸ˜€