Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Block and Group Chat

MandyInnocentBunny May 1st, 2021

I just wanted to know that how do we block someone here and like avoid bumping into group chats. Like if I enter a group chat and the person I blocked is there and so like I just want to know how it would work cause it will be awkward to talk in group chat

EmmaE May 16th, 2021

@MandyInnocentBunny

hi! this is an awesome question! in group chats, beside everyone's name, there is a "mute/report" button that looks like this: you can push the button

and then this will come up:

if you push "just mute them for me", you won't see their messages in group support rooms!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

MandyInnocentBunny OP September 3rd, 2021

@EmmaE
Can they see my messages on the group chat though?

October 28th, 2021

@MandyInnocentBunny
Hello, yes participants can see your messages in the group chat, mute only hides their messages from you.

Happy900 August 13th, 2022

@EmmaE Thanks for helping this member.

It was very thoughtful of you.

Happy900 August 15th, 2022

@MandyInnocentBunny I am sorry your struggling with this member.

Conflicts between another person, are never fun.

It is best to try to avoid them, if possible.

If you feel the need you can use the mute/report icon.

In there, you can file a compliant, which goes to an Admi. They will look at the report, and then look into weather further action is required. Also you can pm the comm mod on duty, and they can take care of it. Also in all of the chatrooms, there is a emergency request mod form, their you fill it out, and tell them why you need a mod, and also on the form it will ask for the users name who your having issues with. Also you can ask any mod for the form called member to member report form. You will be asked to provide detailed information about what happened. Also if you can please screen shot what happened.

I hope this helps.