Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pop-up Updates : 1st to 30th of Nov 2022

December 5th, 2022

This AAHHAA!! update includes: Awarding Badge(s) & Welcoming Puffies | Announcement(s) related to Popups | Hosts’ Leaderboard for current month | Hosts’ Appreciation & feedback | Appreciation for active participants | Appreciation for Popup helpers | Invitation to host! | Important Links!

Previous updates can be found here https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupModZone_168/General_2446/

Welcome our newest puffie(s) 🤗 @CristleCares and @fancyEars5213

*Announcements:

Random Stat: Some stats are acting random. As the system is automatic, some numbers may be slightly off. (Nothing compared to glitches that Noni makes 😂)

We have launched a new series 'Popup 18' - It's a GTKY session for listeners/members who have just aged up from the teen side to the adult side.

If you are new to hosting and want a time slot that is not too fast, try 3-7 am ET and 3-7 pm ET. And others who want an active room, can avoid these time slots.

Events Team Badge: We have a badge for hosts who have been regular with popups and have shown great enthusiasm for it. Proudly announcing the current Events Team Badge holders 🥳 @Angelx28 @RainbowdogsofParadise @DonaldDraper @jovialButterfly6752 @kindLemonade @richuyulin @Star996 @starryskies108 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @unique73 @VerseArt @Fristo @GoldenRuleJG @KyleBorg @bubblegumwings1234 @VaryingCloud @WarmLightXO @lou73 and the newest addition to the list are @secrecyKhasya and @NovaGalaxy 🥁

*Leaderboard

_1670230767.image.png

Thank you @DonaldDraper @fancyEars5213 @Lou73 @richuyulin @VaryingCloud @CristleCares @Fristo - for continuously cheering people up 🧡

A reminder to our hosts to share feedback forms at the end of the sessions to receive kind words from the participants

*The PUFFies are growing every week and a huge credit goes to the positive participants. Here are some who made popups special last month🧡

@aenani @ang1319 @ayezaman @bluerivercares @communitymodlucy @confidentrabbit7311 @considerateparadise6717 @empathicpanda9436 @freshcomfort88 @fristo @gentlewings66 @gloriousheart23 @human4human @istarlight @lovelymoment32 @mistymagic @mizaki @peacefulbutterfly123 @rehan1 @silverseastar @teja007 @trustandlove @yourbuddy30 @yourfriend247

Thank you 💖

If you wish to encourage our hosts to host more of these sessions, leave them a feedback here

*You have been thanked by someone for helping them with popups: @Fristo @Jenna

*You have been nominated by someone to host a popup: @AdhishriSinha @sophiasanae @selfdisciplinedFriend9007 @ezmus @diplomaticThinker1750 @PanickingArmistice @bestWest6896 @harlow1224 @politemap1696 @starryButton7217 @ZariaOnTheGo @PrincessConsuela12 @georgiagalaxy2 @Harbortosti22 @hopedreamlove @KarmaTheRascal @Happytp @cryingmichi @Redsame1212 @Tkmajor

*Welcoming all to host 3 popups in their free time within a week and earn a Pop-up Ninja badge 🐱‍👤

@a @aaron @amintablack @and @ariadnelove @benitta @benittaj @communitymodaaron @communitymodiris @donalddrapper @donaldrapper @dont @fancyears5213 @few @goldennest2727 @heathermarie @help127 @i @lou73 @lynnslisteningear @me @meow @nebulacreation @ouicherie @pat @patienceimpatients @richuyulin @sallymae @sallymae3459 @sunny @there @think @varyingcloud @violet @violetwater @were @yourbuddy @yourbuddy30

All in one link for guide, script and submission form: https://tinyurl.com/popup7cups

We are looking to make popups more frequent and happening. If you need to know more information on popup discussions, spam DonaldDraper

@ouicherie please alert this and @theriverissinging please assign badges <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2022

Thankyou for the updates. It's always a pleasure to see the puffies doing so well, and wee new events badge holders too. Congrats everyone! ❤

(theriverissinging is on break, so maybe @cheerymango can help with assigning the badges 🤗)

yourbuddy30 December 5th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Yayy! Thanks Don

fancyEars5213 December 6th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank you so much for the warm welcome 🤗❤️

Also would like to know can we have these pop up sessions in both listener community rooms and general support groups (members)? I mean to ask, can the topics can be of same nature?

And after conducting the pop up for both groups it has to be mentioned in the form?

December 8th, 2022

@fancyEars5213 most welcome puffy 🤗

Yes, they can be hosted in both.

And sorry, I did not get your follow up question. ❤️

fancyEars5213 December 8th, 2022

I am talking about logging the sessions that we take. Some shared this form with me named 'Host Log- Listener Powered community Discussions' so do we have to mention every session that we take in this form?

December 8th, 2022

@fancyEars5213 every team has a different submission form for their sessions. Example: our popup team uses tinyurl.com/popup7cups for popup sessions.

I am hoping that answers the question, but if it doesn't then maybe I am missing something. And maybe I will be able to answer it better in PMs. Let me know ❤️

VaryingCloud December 7th, 2022

Congratulations @everyone 👏 and a warm welcome to @CristleCares and @fancyEars5213 🥳❤️

fancyEars5213 December 7th, 2022

Thank you @VaryinCloud ♥️

secrecykhasya January 11th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Wuhooo! Congrats to our new puffies @CristleCares and @fancyEars5213

I"m so glad to see that our puffies team growing these days. I couldn't be prouder xD

And i never would have thought that i will be included with the event team badge holder. Looks like i need to plan when to do pop ups soon and drag along @NovaGalaxy with me hehehe

NovaGalaxy January 11th, 2023

@secrecykhasya

@_@

oh my gosh that would be sooo fun 😛 we’d have to find a time we’re both on *smh*