Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members Helping Members: Exploration Garden Member Reading Recommendation List✨

halcyonCloud2036 July 22nd

pass-it-forward-be-kind.gif

Hello everyone! We’re so excited to share this new resource directly influenced by our amazing members in the Exploration Garden. Sometimes just by sharing your healing journey and the resources that have helped you, you can help others see the possibility of their own path.

With that in mind, we have put together this Exploration Garden member-inspired Reading Recommendation List of books that have helped our members through their journey of healing.

We welcome your feedback and recommendations as well. Let’s work together to give each other the best support possible and share the abundance of resources available 💖

A special shout-out to our members @GreekCatPerson and @brightPal who have both helped to curate and contribute to the list up to this point.

Book Recommendations:

101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think

by Brianna Wiest

A collection of short, easy to read essays that cover topics such self-improvement, relationships, embracing negative thinking, benefits of daily routine and more.

The Daily Stoic

By Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman

This book is an original translation from several stoic philosophers including Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius, Seneca and others. Included are lessons about personal growth, life managementand practicing mindfulness

The Four Agreements

By Don Miguel Ruiz

This self-help book outlines a code of conduct based on Toltec teachings that aim to improve one's life.

Growing Yourself Back Up

By John Lee

Learn how to develop strong emotional boundaries and how to communicate them to others. Aspects of this book include ways to minimize and reverse regression when communicating with authority figures, family members and other relationships

The Art of Crying : The Healing Power of Tears

By Pepita Sandwich

In this beautifully illustrated book, learn the healing and transformative power of crying.

Atomic Habits

By James Clear

This self-help guide offers practical suggestions to implement ways for building good habits as well as how to break bad habits. The author offers anecdotes and strategies for easy to learn steps to begin new habit formation in every day life.

Please pm me directly @halcyonCloud2036 if you have any suggestions or recommendations you would like to share.  We appreciate your support and contributions to our list 💖

@halcyonCloud2036

That is one awesome list, thanks for sharing!💛

I'd recommend "101 Essays that will change the way you think" by Brianna Wiest, which has such profound insights, and lots of food for thoughts. Specially recommended to anyone who is open-minded, willing to see/ hear/ know about different perspectives and mindsets!✨

halcyonCloud2036 OP July 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Thank you soooooo much Sun! I have added it to our list! Thank you for participating in our little library🥰

rainbow-stars.gif

@halcyonCloud2036

Aw ofcourse, this is quite a nice initiative to help each other out here, I feel.💖

i-just-think-you-are-amazing-amazing.gif

Heather225 July 25th

@halcyonCloud2036

this is such a cool group effort! i'd love to hear everyone's key takeaways from these book recs!