Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weekly check in 12/20/2023

Clarezg December 21st, 2023

Hello All!

For the check in this week I have a few questions for everyone!

1. How was your week? (any highs or lows)

2. Did you achieve any goals you're proud of this week? 

3. Is there anything new that you tried this week?

4. Do you have any goals for next week?

Tinywhisper11 December 22nd, 2023

@Clarezg I how are you doing? Do you have any xmas plans??

This week well I live in a old folks nursing home, I'm only 23 but, I'm a resident here for certain reasons. Anyway all the other residents here have gone home with their families for xmas and new years ❤ so kinda lonely. There's still a carer here in shift, but very quiet. And I found the past few days hard, I miss my son, I think about him all the time lately, I wish he could spend Xmas with me😥 kinda struggling right now 😞

Clarezg OP December 22nd, 2023
@Tinywhisper11 I plan to just take a break after the last semester of school. It sounds like the nursing home you're staying at is less packed with everyone leaving for the holidays. I can't imagine the loneliness that might come with not having so many people around in the nursing home and now having your son with you this holiday season. Sending lots of hugs 🫂
Tinywhisper11 December 23rd, 2023

@Clarezg hugggs you back ❤❤ enjoy your break ❤

Kristynsmama December 25th, 2023

@Clarezg

1. How was your week? (any highs or lows)

My week was pretty good.  My high has been definitely boundaries and goals for 2024.  My low has been missing my daughter on Christmas.

2. Did you achieve any goals you're proud of this week? I hosted dinner for 17 people tonight.

3. Is there anything new that you tried this week?  I am not a big seafood eater, but I tried red snapper.

4. Do you have any goals for next week?

Folloe through on my dentist appt.  I hate going to the dentist.