Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The unthinkable

generousWillow348 January 28th

I recently loss my daughter in a tragic car accident. She has 2 little babies that I absolutely adore. She was in the car alone when the accident happened. I have always had the fear of one my kids being hurt badly some way, never thought of acutal death. This hurts me tremendously and I was crying just about everyday. Here lately I'm crying not as long but still crying beacuse I am looking for her but I am reminded she will not show 😢 💔.

I never thought that I would lose a child. I never thought that I would see my child laying in the car on that fatal night. Never thought i would bury a child. I never thought of any of it and I always try to think ahead. It was just the unthinkable.

hopingcandle February 1st

@generousWillow348

I am truly sorry for the profound loss of your daughter. Losing a child is an unimaginable pain, and your feelings of grief, disbelief, and heartbreak are completely valid. It's okay to experience a range of emotions, and the process of healing is different for everyone. Cherish the memories you have and allow yourself the time and space to grieve. Reach out for support from friends, family, or professionals if needed. Your love for your grandchildren is a beautiful way to honor your daughter's memory. Sending you strength and heartfelt condolences during this incredibly difficult time.

Kristynsmama February 8th

@generousWillow348

oh goodness!  This is a great tragedy.  Losing a child is unthinkable and no one can possibly understand this kind of loss unless they have experienced it themselves.  Any loss is pain and significant, but there is something about the loss of a child that is more tragic and more painful than any other.

17 years ago, I lost my almost 2 year old daughter.  My life has never been the same. I know what it’s like to wait for them to show up and then you suddenly realize they are gone and you grieve for them all over again.

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime.  I have been in your shoes and I understand.

Kristynsmama