Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Life is certainly a scary thing now that since I have realized that I need to change myself to make myself better

energeticAcai4232 August 11th

Hey everybody, life is certainly scary without my dad around. Was my stepdad, I find being back in seven cups of tea is a great thing. Call me and I made a positive step today by choosing a counselor. There's lots of more I will share but not now

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@energeticAcai4232 awww I'm so sorry about your dad😥 it's always so hard losing a loved one. That's a great step you took today ❤ welcome back to cups ❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

lookingforasmile87 August 11th

Really sorry to hear about your dad. Sort of can relate, as I lost someone close several times in my life and am worried about my sick grandparents every day. Losing a person you love is hard and painful and the recovery is not easy. But you got the strenght in you. 👍

Realizing that you want to change yourself for the better is so important. And having the will to do it even without your dad shows how much strenght you got. I really admire you and am proud of you, if I am not too bold to say so. 🌷