Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you okay

ghettosmurf September 14th, 2023

ARE YOU OKAY DAY..

Let’s have those difficult conversations..

to all my beautiful family and friends it’s okay, you have been strong enough for soo long it’s now time to lean on someone let someone else share the weight of your world.. it’s okay to cry and meltdown it’s not a sign of weakness.. not just today but everyday check in on YOUR STRONGEST FRIEND.. even the strongest of ppl needs ears to listen and shoulders to cry on..

TO ALL MY GRIEVING PARENTS OUT THERE.. please take extra care of yourselves I know you may be in a dark time but every lil step is still a step.. just take one minute at a time and accept any help.. GRIEF HAS NO TIME LIMITS.. today could be hard for anyone for any given reason not just today but everyday.. please be kind because YOU NEVER KNOW when someone needed that smile or just to feel like they’ve been seen or heard..

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE NO MATTER YOUR STRUGGLES YOURE STILL HERE AND FOR THAT YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR HOW FAR YOUVE COME..

Warmest of hugs to anyone needing one..

YourCaringConfidant September 14th, 2023

@ghettosmurf Thank you so much for those beautiful, heartfelt words. You have given us all a sweet reminder for why we should always be kind to others. You are so right in saying we never know what someone is going through. If I could, I would heart your post x100. 💙 Thank you for giving your time to write this to let people know that there is someone out there who cares. Stay amazing.