Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

♡ !Bucket List! ♡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2022

Hello amazing people of 7 cupsland ( not gonna lie, I actually wonder, how beautiful would such a place be ) , I hope y'all are doing well and staying safe! ❤

Did someone else have a similar reaction to 2022? "What? New Year Already!? Was still processing 2019 smh.😮"

As much welcoming, I am with the new year, I sure did have this reaction lol! Time is flying ✈

Oooh but Happy New Year, everyone! 🌻

I feel, during such randomly hitting thoughts, I really do try and think, about future, what I'd like to do, what I'd like more of, what is something I need to let go of, so on and so forth.

Then comes this fun thought of having a "bucket list" - a list of things that someone would like to do or achieve, in their lifetime.

I understand the idea of creating a bucket list might not appeal to everyone, and that's okay!

From how I see it, these are somethings that help one look forward to not just exist, but to *live*! How beautiful it is to want and *look forward* to catch another Sunrise, just something worth keeping a hope alive for!

Having said that, bucket lists are different for different people, because of the simple fact, that we are are all different and unique and have different choices and desires!

For someone, the top most could be to travel around the globe, and for another it could be to spend time with a loved one, under the night sky or to have their own pet someday!

It really is super simple, just a list of things, you'd like to do, have, achieve or experience in life! So are we ready to make one here?

I am really looking forward to see y'alls bucket lists! Share away, if you have one already, or take this cue, and make one right here! ❤

I'll share mine xD not exhaustive xD hehe, just things I can think of at the moment!

♡ Experience the Northern Lights

♡ I have something in my mind already, using that, I want to make my loved ones, feel *on top of the world*.

♡ Feel at utmost peace and content in life

♡ Attend a live music concert

♡ Bake pizza :p

Now now, whatcha waiting for? Can't Wait To See Yours! ❤

Tagging some lovelies, @sia1325, @GoldenRuleJG @Angelx28, @LoveToGod, @Varyingcloud, @Chevy81, @Verseart , @Feelicity08, @CallMeNaman2002, @TinyDream

Don't hesitate to share yours, and then feel free to tag more people to join our bucket full of lists. ( y'all see what I did there, right! 😈 ) 🤗

Sharing a very cool list of ideas, for anyone needing some inspiration, Click Me, I am a safe link to a list full of amazing ideas 🥰

sia1325 January 9th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the tag Sun loveliest Sun :'D

You aren't alone, I am with you! I am still processing 2019 as well haha! xD Times waits for no one smh-

Happy New Year! I hope everyone's doing well!

And I have a huge bucket list but the point is, I won't remember anything when I am supposed to type it out xD so here are a few of things

✰ Attend a live concert :')

✰ Go para para paragliding :D

✰ Get my nails done with acrylics (hehe)

✰ Design a gown

✰ surprise my best friend

tagging @calmingMermaid5761 @LavenderHere

VaryingCloud January 11th, 2022

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you again for the tag Shining Sunniee! ✨

❤️

Cupsland did sound like La la land to me xD!

*day dreaming*

Indeed would be a magical place! :)

And.. thank you for reminding it is 2022 lol : p. Somehow it isn’t sinking in (you’re right you’re right)! xD

Remembering 2021 with a deep sense of gratitude and hoping that 2022 will be the year of health -- physical, mental, financial, relational, and spiritual.

Excited and open to see what this slice of life will bring to the fore.

Bucket list wow! I do love the idea!

Experiencing the Northern lights is the matching item in our bucket lists xD (remember our trip there on 🧹? xD) 👻

Sky dive yay! (Oh no oh no 🙈)

Scuba diving xD (*sigh sigh*)

Have a pet. : )

Write a book! (Maybe : p)

(Will share one with you in pms) : )

Tagging: @ItsMaisy @communicativePenny8383 @lifeisbeautiful31 @kindWater6639 @Angelx28 @SparkyGizmo

ch3rrybl0ss0m January 11th, 2022

@VaryingCloud You are braver than I am- scuba diving and sky diving both create the same fear in me; both involve vast amounts of space to... implode in! Hahaha Perhaps "get lost in" is a less crass phrase. You and those who also commented on the Northern Lights- I have potentially good news for you. I used to go stay at my "Aunt's" house when I was a kid and saw the northern lights there many times. And, no, it wasn't in Alaska... Because I wasn't seeing them in the far north, the colors were not much but the pure awesomeness of those lights was so great, I didn't even realize the colors were muted and few until some time later!

Someone should organize Aurora Tours and just take people on guided tours to the northern lights all over the world- wherever one could see them at any given point of time...

SparkyGizmo January 11th, 2022

@VaryingCloud

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Thank you for the amazing forum post and might I say, this one is quite thought provoking! *high fives* and *hugs* ❤️

My oh my, I see that you and I, do in fact, have some commonalities! 😊 I too would love to see the Northern Lights someday!

Woo hoo, so excited to hear that one thing on your bucket list is to experience a live musical concert! As for me, I have attended so many. I'm talking countless! Something you may not have known about me is that I am an avid music lover and I enjoy all genres. (ergo...remembering back to my nickname for you, yup, the title of a song by the Beatles that I feel, just makes you happy anytime you listen to it and therefore translates to each and every interaction that I have ever had with you! ❤️)

Hi Cloud! 😊❤️ Many thanks for thinking of me, including me in this forum post by tagging! I too, have some commonalities with you and your bucket list! I also would love to see the Northern Lights, Scuba Diving sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but.........eek! Skydiving? 😳 Nopie, nope, nope and more nope. Lol! If I were to "skydive" it would only be because I was on a commercial flight, an emergency, someone strapping a pack to my back and giving me a big shove out of a side door with the screaming of "fly little birdy, fly". Haha.

However, interestingly enough, a very good friend of mine just so happens to be a professional skydiver! Trust me, they've tried to get me out to the jump site too! Not going to happen! They take first time "jumpers" up and strapped in tandem to them, train other skydivers, pack the para shoots, and have the go pro camera attached to their head gear to teach others how to do the "formations" up in the air with other highly experienced sky divers. It is quite fascinating, that's for sure!

To answer your question....my bucket list. I guess I haven't thought about that one overly much but the first things that come to mind are these....

I like the quote "begin as you plan to continue" so for me, it's been a very thoughtful life process in helping and supporting others that share my world in real life. My intentions are to continue on this path, support them and their efforts to the best of my abilities, help to propel them towards their greatness and watch them shine. 😊❤️

I'd like to continue cooking and become even better at it.

I just moved to a new home and so it's a project. Slow and steady wins the race. Over time, my hopes are to turn my little home into my own little personal masterpiece. I have a certain decorating style and it's an incredibly thoughtful one. I like for my surroundings to be highly aesthetically appealing while also having heart, giving honor to the small things in life, treasured pieces/objects, things that have sentimental value and elevating them as these are part of our memories.

Taking a trip to Ireland one day really would be amazing also!

Cloud, thank you again for the tag! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Moonlemon48 January 12th, 2022

@Angelx28 Thank you so much for tagging me and introducing me to such an amazing post!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Okay so I've ran out of words now xD you are soooooooo *thoughtful* and come up with most awesome concepts!

2020&2021 Flew faster than my bird xD

Being honest, I haven't even processed last to last years summer lol.

In 2022,

I would like to go hiking!

I have always wanted to swim in big lakes so hopefully we can do that xD

I want to watch the moon and the stars with the people I love.

I want to laugh, cry, laugh-cry, say hello, say good bye(well not really but anyways :p)

I want to make my family and friends really really happy and I want to tell them they mean soo soo sooo much to me.

Above all, I want to grow.

~Moon

VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for writing this owlsome ୧⍤⃝💐 topic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💗

Thinking of bucket list will give us motivation! ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨❤

me would like to go overseas & be in a 25 hours flight ✈  (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)💖

Beechie 23 hours ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

-Travel to England 

-Gain peace and clarity

-Have a group of friends