Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's take responsibility for every single "word" we speak!

SpiritualSupporter91719 September 1st

Hello all good people,

Ever thought, how can things be created or can be broken with just words? How a little lie can break our strongest bond of trust, or a truth can make us a trustworthy place to an insecure heart...?

It's always been like that. But nowadays the thing we take most casually is the "words" we speak.  The promises we make. Without any proof we cant trust anyone's word... 

What is that making us act so fake? Ever thought of this? 

Why can't we really act as we speak?  Why after saying we love someone, we act in reverse? Why after Promising someone that we're gonna be with them forever, that we leave them alone? 

Why is it that we have so little self respect that we can't even think twice to go back to our words? 

Let's think together... And On this very blessed day lets start making changes with taking responsibilities of our own words now on....

Let's not say anything we can't act upon. 
 Lets not make fake promises. 
 Lets give our best when we make any promises to someone. 
 Even If someone betrays us, lies to us...let's not do the same with them or others.

Lets take responsibility for our Own actions. Every single change is gonna make a whole new world of peace and Trust

So Guys, lets do it.. Lets make this world a better place....   💞

9924e532-fa67-46e9-975b-bf12db75601f_1725215329.jpg

peacefulSky9853 September 1st

@SpiritualSupporter91719

Rightly said girl...! Lets make this a better place... 💟

SpiritualSupporter91719 OP September 1st

@peacefulSky9853

Hey sky... Love and light in ur way ❤️

SoulfulSong09 September 2nd

@SpiritualSupporter91719

Happy to see such kind of topics here. Very deep and impactful words @spiritual. Thanks for saying it loud. All human should have this much self respect to stick to their words they utter or if they are unable even they needs to say it truly. Lately dealing with such people, idk how should I react to their actions who shamelessly denying Their Own action. Any suggestions? 

SpiritualSupporter91719 OP September 2nd

@SoulfulSong09

Hey soul. I am glad you agree with my words.  

The truth here is, I am facing such kind of people like forever.... I know what It's feel like... I am sorry to hear that you are going through this.... 

But I guess Its Only you who can decide what you wanna do... Cutting of the relationship forever or giving them another chance... All You just need to do is follow your instinct...  

I wish you happiness💞

SoulfulSong09 September 3rd

@SpiritualSupporter91719

Do you believe in giving another chance or forgiveness? 

SpiritualSupporter91719 OP September 3rd

@SoulfulSong09

Yes...absolutely I do...! 😊

EndlessEndeavour September 2nd

@SpiritualSupporter91719 I totally agree with you and I take responsibility for my words and apologize for not keeping them. #Let's make this a better place😊