Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

✵✵ Gentle Reminders ✵✵

BeyondTheInfinity May 7th, 2018

A thread made up of simple suggestions and reminders to add some positivity into your daily life; Feel free to share any gentle reminders that you think will help people, or help yourself

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 7th, 2018

Gentle Reminder: Whether you know who you are or not, youre still a beautiful person. i hope you find that person soon. try your best to keep searching, please - theyre waiting for you.

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 7th, 2018

Gentle Reminder: you arent alone. you are loved. try your best to care for yourself today.

@BeyondTheInfinity

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 8th, 2018

Gentle Reminder: You are so strong. youve made it this far. im so happy for you. please try your best to keep going.

dhabib May 11th, 2018

I hope we can be friends @BeyondTheInfinity

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 11th, 2018

@dhabib Sure, welcome to my boredom :D How are you doing?

dhabib May 13th, 2018

Good I accept u also as a friend nmuch been stressed out in pain I struggle going to sleep also is a bummer nightmare why did you say boredom

@BeyondTheInfinity

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 8th, 2018

Gentle Reminder: If you have to re-take a class, because you didnt do so well its okay. if you have to spend an extra year in school because of current struggles its okay. These are only parts of your life, this isnt your entire life. Only a small scene part of the bigger movie. A grade doesnt define your worth. You are still a human being with value. Do your best. Grind as hard as you can, reach out to your professor and network with other students to study together. Dont give up. There are so many more options out there for you.

This is only a low point, this isnt the end for you.

Queen1031 May 10th, 2018

@BeyondTheInfinity thank you so much for this heart

plumField5702 May 10th, 2018

@BeyondTheInfinity 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@plumField5702 What's up?

plumField5702 May 11th, 2018

@BeyondTheInfinity nothing. i just i love this reminder.

@plumField5702 aww -hugs-

@BeyondTheInfinity thank you.

azureJar7737 May 11th, 2018

@BeyondTheInfinity

Always been told this but still not accepting it for myself. However, this reminder, thank you for it still. Still have to remember that not everything works in our favor sometimes and that's okay, going at certain pace with what works for you isokay.

Thank you again and this thread is real lovely. ❤︎

@azureJar7737

@azureJar7737

@azureJar7737 please, try your best to not be hard on yourself - youre doing just fine, you just have to keep going! I am super glad to hear that you are finding this thread good. I hope that youre having a lovely day today, and that youre trying your best to smile! :)

sorry for above two blank responses, it happened out of nowhere :o

QuirkyAnne May 8th, 2018

rebecca947 May 11th, 2018

@QuirkyAnne

i love the last quote ❤️

EvieBird May 8th, 2018

So, what if instead of thinking

About solving your whole life

You just think about adding additional good things

One at a time

Just let your pile of good things grow <3

- Rainbow Rowell

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 9th, 2018

@EvieBird nice!

Gentle Reminder: sometimes things look like they are falling apart when they are really falling into place – i know things are stressful right now, but everything is going to work out and be okay; take a breath, take a break if you need, step back and care for yourself: its going to be okay

Gentle Reminder: please try your hardest to distance yourself from any sources of negativity around you today

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 10th, 2018

Gentle Reminder: Every single person around you has a mind and has a history - please consider their feelings as well as your own when you can.

Queen1031 May 10th, 2018

Times can get rough and life is not always easy.

But in this fuss we fforget to look at what we already have. We have this automated reaction mode where we shit to panic and anxiety the moment things start going wrong.

Stop and breath.

You're definitely not alone. YYou can feel alone in your home. You can feel alone in your school. But look at the bigger picture!!

You're not alone in this world.

And you'll always find someone to help you and to support you (luckily we live in a time where iit doesn't matter where you live.. We're all connected)

I'll just like to share one of my all time favourite quote : god help those who help themselves.

All these people won't know you need them until you make a move to reach out :) iIknow it can be difficult but as the quote says things don't happen on their own you need to put some effort.

heart hope you have a love and positive day!

@Queen1031 wonderful lovely reminders with beautiful colors

Gentle Reminder: please try your best to not worry - take your time and improve slowly

Gentle Reminder: try your best to remind yourself that with each step, no matter how big or small, you

Gentle Reminder: please try your hardest to remember that you don

Gentle Reminder: Its okay if you cant explain how youre feeling.

Gentle Reminder: You're only human. You don't have to have it together every minute of the day.

@plumField5702 nice!

blissedNblessed May 11th, 2018

Image result for you are a child of god no less than the trees and the stars

MikaMarvel May 12th, 2018

@blissedNblessed

Desiderata, one of my favourite pieces I espicially like the background of this one ^^

Totheskyandbeyond May 11th, 2018

Be gentle with yourself and with others for everyone is fighting a hard battle you don't know nothing about.

sillyseraph002 May 11th, 2018

**tell people you care about that you love and care about them.

**say thank you to your cashiers and food severy

**spend as much time with positive people as you can

blissedNblessed May 12th, 2018

Image result for positive quotes

blissedNblessed May 12th, 2018

Image result for positive quotes

BeyondTheInfinity OP May 12th, 2018

Gentle Reminder: when youre feeling discouraged, try to imagine some sort of cheerleader or a friend cheering you on - if you cant, ill cheer for you. you can do it! you can do it!