Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Powerful List to help you Release Limiting Beliefs & Achieve Positivity

Starmedia November 1st, 2021

Hello everyone! ❤️ This is going to be my last post as a leader & contributor for the P&G Community. Here is a powerful list of resources! I am feeling so good sharing this with all of you. It is recommended to begin with “Main Affirmations - Reprogram Your Mind”

Please note that in this journey of releasing limiting beliefs (especially at the beginning of working on an area of your life) you may notice emotions that make you feel extremely good/motivated/happy/positive while other times you may notice feelings, thoughts, or situations that are contradicting the new practices - such as feeling resistant/doubtful/confusion/sadness, etc. There is nothing to worry about because this won’t last very long, this is also a sign that it is working!

The reason why you may experience this is just that you are fluctuating between the old and new self-concepts. The subconscious mind tries to reject unfamiliar things. This is like a learning curve, you are learning a new self-concept. So, solidifying it may take some time. So, please be extremely kind and gentle with yourself and keep persisting with the practice until it solidifies. (that is why a minimum of 21 days is recommended). I have also linked resources to Stabilize Yourself below which will be useful while you shift your state of being.

Before you read further, here is a quick disclaimer:

These resources are not to be taken as medical advice and should not be used in place of professional medical and/or psychological treatment. If you are in an immediate crisis please visit 7cups crisis resources. These resources are to be taken as personality development, self-concept, psychobiology, and spirituality (nothing religious) related information and practices. Using these resources is completely your own choice, decision, and action. And, you’re totally responsible for what you do with this information/resources.

Stabilize Yourself (Try it for minimum 21 days continuously to get helpful results)

Do it everyday or whenever you feel low

Main Affirmations - Reprogram Your Mind (Try it for minimum 21 days continuously to get helpful results)

Choose any track based on the area you want to work on. (Recommended to start from the top link).

Guided Meditations for Healing & Empowering Yourself (Try it for minimum 21 days continuously to get helpful results)

Recommended to begin these when you feel stable

Books/videos to Shift Your Mindset (For Education)

Recommended once you begin listening to Reprogram Your Mind Affirmation tracks

Meditation Music - (Try it for minimum 21 days continuously to get helpful results)

Recommended: Anytime

Some Affirmations/Binaural Beats/ Sleep Hypnosis on Overcoming Disorder/Symptoms - Heal Your Mind everyday (Try it for minimum 21 days continuously to get helpful results)

Choose any track based on the area you want to work on. (Recommended to do the “Main Affirmations” first)

Other

I will be unable to respond to all the comments as I will be inactive from 7cups soon (or I will be extremely rarely active here, not sure about that). But, I hope you benefit from these resources, become your best self and I am so happy for the success you’re going to receive.

Take Care my beautiful P&G Community! ❤️

Lots of Love,

Star

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 1st, 2021

@Starmedia

Gooodnesss Starrrrr!! This list is *everything* , thankyou for sharing your gift of knowledge and experiences with the community! ❤ Much much appreciated!

lyricalAngel70 November 5th, 2021

@Starmedia

Amazing resources!

Thanks a lot for all your efforts ❤

VerseArt November 5th, 2021

Hello @Starmedia ❤️

This is an amazing range of resources. It has everything. Bookmarked!! It's a marvelous post. 😊

I can't even imagine the time it must have taken you to make it. Thank you so much for meticulously curating it and sharing it with all of us. Sending you lots of love and happiness.

Lu5566 November 10th, 2021

Thank you

Saquib16 November 24th, 2021

@Starmedia

Star I am going to miss you.

You are a great listener. I will be here whenever you feel to get back.

Regards,

Saquib16