Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Affirmations ❂Theme: Inner Power

Starmedia July 19th, 2021

Hello lovely community! Red heart

This is our second activity thread on Affirmations. You can read more about Positive Affirmations activity here.

Affirmation Statements

• Statement 1: I am believing that I am powerful and can choose what I want to feel.
  • Statement 2: I am feeling love and I am creating it within. I am feeling rich and I am creating it within. I am feeling abundant and I am creating it within.
  • Statement 3: I am seeing through all circumstances and limitations. I am able to maintain a feeling state that is necessary to create change.
  • Statement 4: Everything is showing up and responding to how I feel and I am choosing to feel what I want to experience.
  • Statement 5: I am believing I can get exactly what I want. I am free of limitations and I feel amazing.

For consistent positive results it is suggested to:

1. Follow the steps mentioned below
  2. Practice affirmations for at least 21 days continuously and whenever you feels low.

Step 1: Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.

Step 2: Close your eyes gently for 1-2 minutes, bring the word trust into your mind. Slowly see each letter of the word separately

• T - R - U - S - T Imagine the word trust going deeper...and deeper...and deeper into your mind.

Feel the word trust.

Step 3: Now, read each affirmation statement given below and repeat these statements 3-5 times by:

Speaking the affirmation out loud, focusing on each word OR Concentrating on each word and repeating them in your mind.

Step 4: Create at least one positive affirmation statement of your own related to the thread theme. (Optional but recommended step)

These can be healthy things you wish for the most at present OR any safe thoughts/beliefs that you would like to have.

Step 5: Take another three deep breaths to allow your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmations.

Please do share your feelings and affirmations below in this thread. We are excited to hear your thoughts and we are here to support you! Butterfly

Also, we would also love to hear your progress or positive outcomes you are experiencing through this activity. Feel free to share them below in this thread too! Red heart

Activity Idea and content adapted from the videos of Dylan James (Mindset Coach), TheLawOfAttraction.com and Psychology Today

Note: This activity is for those who believe in the power of affirmations or want to believe in them or are open to try different things without judgement. Of course different beliefs and perspectives are totally respected, there is no pressure to participate if you are not interested in it or feel uncomfortable by it. We totally understand what works for one may not work for the other and vice versa. No matter what, we wish the best for each one of you and we believe everyone is capable of figuring out methods that work the best for them. Stay hopeful and stay strong everyone!

We appreciate you all for helping us in creating a positive experience for our forums! If you liked this forum content/activity, please feel free to leave feedback for this thread here

Updated on 10th October 2021 to simplify the activity

Antthony101 July 20th, 2021

Hello. I was very excited about this affirmation thread. It gives me a positive outlook for things and I'm more in control of what and when I feel and how I react to it. Let's try my best with this exercise.

• Statement 1: I am believing that I am powerful and can choose what I want to feel because I can control my thoughts and they don't affect who I am and how I act.
  • Statement 2: I am feeling love and I am creating it within because I give my body and soul affection and I care about it. I am feeling rich and I am creating it within because I'm unique and nobody can replace me. I am feeling abundant and I am creating it within because I'm a vulnerable person with the past behind me and the future in front of me.
  • Statement 3: I am seeing through all circumstances and limitations because with a clear mind I can look much forward without being biased by my emotions. I am able to maintain a feeling state that is necessary to create change because I know what's best for me and I can motivate myself to do anything I wish to do.
  • Statement 4: Everything is showing up and responding to how I feel and I am choosing to feel what I want to experience because I have big eyes which can see the beauty in the smallest things and appreciate
    things that are invisible for a lot of people.
  • Statement 5: I am believing I can get exactly what I want. I am free of limitations and I feel amazing because I have the power and control over my life. I decide about myself and nobody can stand in my way.
  • Statement 5: I let myself take my time because I respect my limits and even if I want to keep going with something I still take a moment to take a break I deserve.
Thank you for reading. Waiting for the next thread. Hope you have a great week filled with power, gratitude and confidence. Take care of yourself and keep fighting because there's a lot to be fighting for. Cheers <3
RationalMe7 July 21st, 2021

Hi @Antthony101

Your affirmation that ends with "because I have the power and control over my life. I decide about myself and nobody can stand in my way" sounds powerful and also serves as a great insight.

Really liked that one.

Peace!

Starmedia OP July 28th, 2021

I am so glad to hear you were feeling excited for this thread. Very nice to know it helps you feel more in control and focus on the positive outlook for things. @Antthony101 ! Red heart

Good to know you:

• Trust your feelings on being powerful enough to control your thoughts and not letting it affect yourself or your action.
  • Trust your loving feelings on giving yourself affection and care as well as trust your abundant feelings on your vulnerability and hope for the future.
  • Trust your feelings on having a clarity of mind to not have biased emotions and feelings on the ability to maintain a state of knowing where you know yourself best and your motivations.
  • Trust your choice to feel the beauty you see with your big eyes and feel the appreciation for things that matter.
  • Trust your feelings of having amazing personal power, control and ability to take decisions.
  • Trust your feelings on taking time, respecting your limits and taking the break you deserve whenever required to keep going.

Next thread is up and ready for participation! Thank you so much for the lovely wishes. Red heart I hope you too have a beautiful week filled with feelings of power, gratitude and confidence! You too take care, stay strong, keep fighting. Red heart

July 21st, 2021
  • Statement 3: I am seeing through all circumstances and limitations. I am able to maintain a feeling state that is necessary to create change because with some great help, I have been able to bring my feelings and attitude back around to feeling positive and motivated again.
Starmedia OP August 9th, 2021

Hello @Amelia2324 ! Red heart

Happy to know you:

• Trust your feelings on having a great help as well as trust your own ability of being able to bring your feelings and attitude back around to feel positivity and motivation.

Very nice affirmation! Red heart Our next affirmation thread on Self-Worth is open for participation as well, feel free to check it out! Smiling with smiling eyes

RationalMe7 July 22nd, 2021
Hi @Starmedia

These affirmations are awesome. Here are the ones I have used
:

• Statement 1: I am believing that I am powerful and can choose what I want to feel because I have the power to control my mind and where it chooses to dwell.
  • Statement 2: I am feeling love and I am creating it within. I am feeling rich and I am creating it within. I am feeling abundant and I am creating it within because I believe that my victory starts from within me.
  • Statement 3: I am seeing through all circumstances and limitations. I am able to maintain a feeling state that is necessary to create change because there is an opportunity and a chance there.
  • Statement 4: Everything is showing up and responding to how I feel and I am choosing to feel what I want to experience because the power to respond and make the best out of it is in my hands.
  • Statement 5: I am believing I can get exactly what I want. I am free of limitations and I feel amazing because I have the potential to achieve it.
My affirmation: I trust in the Universe and the higher intelligence to guide me and show me the way. It has worked before and it still works because the more I know about how volatile the world is, the more I understand and accept the value of being where I am.smiley
Starmedia OP August 9th, 2021

So happy to know you find these affirmations awesome @alphav7 ! Red heart

Good to know you:

• Trust your feelings on having power to control your mind as well as it's choices !
  • Trust your feelings believing that your victory starts within you.
  • Trust your feelings on creating change recognizing your opportunities and chances.
  • Trust your feelings of your own personal power to respond and make the best out of your experiences.
  • Trust that you feel you have the potential to achieve exactly what you want.
  • Trust your feelings of understanding and accepting your experience value., trust the Universe and the higher intelligence to guide you and show you the way as it works wonderfully for you.

Great affirmations! Red heart Our affirmation threads on Trust and Self-Worth is open for participation as well, feel free to check them out! Smiling with smiling eyes

July 22nd, 2021
  • Statement 2: I am feeling love and I am creating it within. I am feeling rich with blessings and I am creating it within. I am feeling abundant and I am creating it within because of God and what he has blessed us all with.
Starmedia OP August 10th, 2021

Hello @Amelia2324 ! Red heart

Nice to know you:

• Trust that you feel God has blessed us all with love, richness and abundance to be created within.

Lovely affirmation! Red heart

wonderfulRainbow817 July 24th, 2021
Statement 1: I am believing that I am powerful and can choose what I want to feel because I'm the only one who can control how my life goes and it doesn't matter what others think
Statement 2: I am feeling love and I am creating it within. I am feeling rich and I am creating it within. I am feeling abundant and I am creating it within because I control how much I give
Statement 3: I am seeing through all circumstances and limitations. I am able to maintain a feeling state that is necessary to create change because I like to be unique
Statement 4: Everything is showing up and responding to how I feel and I am choosing to feel what I want to experience because I want to be happy and serve as a role model to others
Statement 5: I am believing I can get exactly what I want. I am free of limitations and I feel amazing because nothing is going to stop me from trying my best to get what I want
Starmedia OP August 10th, 2021

Hello @wonderfulRainbow817 ! Red heart

Happy to know you:

• Trust your feelings on having total power to control your life's path as it doesn't matter what other's think.
  • Trust your feelings on being in control of how much you give.
  • Trust that you feel you like to be unique.
  • Trust your feelings on wanting to be happy and serving as a role model to others.
  • Trust that you feel you have complete power to try your best to get what you want and nothing is going to stop you.

Wonderful affirmations! Red heart Our affirmation threads on Trust and Self-Worth is open for participation as well, feel free to check them out! Smiling with smiling eyes