Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is something that made you happy today?

Rach4 May 18th

Hello everyone! I would love to hear about something that made you happy, it can be something small or something big! What made me happy today was receiving my first review and feedback! πŸ’–

Tinywhisper11 May 18th

@Rach4 yay! I hope you got a great first review ❀

What made me happy today, was sitting in the garden, drinking coffee, listening to zac Brown band, and watching the sunrise ❀ it's one of my favourite things to do😁 watch the sunrise

Rach4 OP May 18th

@Tinywhisper11 That sounds like a wonderful morning πŸ’–

calmMango9611 May 19th

@Tinywhisper11 I love coffee, my friend.

Tinywhisper11 May 19th

@calmMango9611 shares my coffee with you ❀

coffee-coffee-cup.gif

Olive1Q82 May 19th

My daughter got several awards at an award ceremony. πŸ™‚

calmMango9611 May 19th

@Olive1Q82 That is amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Tinywhisper11 May 19th

@Olive1Q82 awwww ❀ I bet you were sooooo proud ❀❀

Heather225 May 20th

@Rach4

Congrats on your first review! That's a big milestone!

Rach4 OP May 21st

@Heather225 Thank you so much! 😊

amusingWest5360 June 19th

@Rach4 this may sound weird for some but had to put my dog down on the 11th of this month because his health was going downhill fast and he was showing signs that he wasn't happy, long story short the place that we took him too gave us a mini jar that has his hair in it since he was hypoallergenic and a paw print of his. well for me having those two things means alot because it's been really hard not having him around..so having something physical that I can give my own affection towards..idk it made me feel a sense of comfort. when I saw this mini jar I couldn't help but kiss it cause I use to give my dog kisses all the time. so yeah..that gave me a bit of comfort happiness

StarCattaiyo June 19th

@Rach4 The very nice weather today, very sunny! :) <3