Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It's the little things :)

XxFireOrangexX October 20th, 2022

Hello everyone, I'm Roselin. Nice to meet you in advance ๐Ÿ˜„

I believe that day-to-day life is filled with small experiences that make a whole, and sometimes we don't appreciate the normalized but good things. So I would like to share some small "daily life" experiences that made me happy today and hope some of you reading this will join!

* I got my new dryer today. So I have been drying clothes all day - like all sane adults would - and came to the realization that removing the lint from the filter gives me so much joy! It makes me feel like my clothes are not dusty and super fresh, and it is just soooo satisfying!!! >:)

* A coworker I don't talk to often just randomly sent me a dad joke. It was decently funny, but it also lifted my mood, it was a rough day at work.

* The coffee I made today before work - it was a chefs kiss!! โ˜•๏ธ

So these are my daily life joys. Does anyone want to share theirs? ๐Ÿ’›

L1ly0ftheValley October 20th, 2022

@BlondeBunnyorRoselin - I get you about the dryer lint, and jokes / laughter are good for the soul. I wish I could drink coffee again, sadly it makes me anxious so I can't.

My daily life joys would have to be waking up to see my mini family, and our pets. Reading the Bible, praying / spending time with God. I also get a rush from riding around on the 4 wheeler. Oh and sitting on the porch looking out at the lake and watching the chickens do what they do.

ailsefyllhz November 1st, 2022
7 Marketing Campaign Essentials to Drive Success
Digital Marketing In 2020 | 7 Reasons Why Small Businesses Need It