Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Paying Forward the Joy 7 Cups gives to me - Sharing it with the World!

livesinlightandlove February 14th, 2020

Hi everyone...

I'm a new Listener who is rapidly climbing and is so grateful. Thank you for creating a space that allows me to feel like I"m home. I only stumbled across 7 Cups a couple of weekends ago. I had no idea how much it would help me grow personally.

Today I decided to spread the word. I know each of us are anonymous so I will only say I am a blogger with a popular site with national recgnition. I've been writing it since 2015. With one of the awards I received an invitation to feature my site on an RSS feeder that pulls sites like mine together in bundles and offers the stories to the major national media. If something hits home the media calls for more information. I wrote an entry about my experience and posted the link. I am hoping the informatioin will encourage those seeking help to reach out for help. Through that I am hoping to encourage donations next.

Thank you for inspiring me with the work you do here. It takes a special person to be a listener. All together you are 7 CUPS STRONG. <3

livesinlightandlove OP February 14th, 2020

Kindly excuse the typos. I don't see how I can edit. I didn't notice them before I hit enter. I use a talk to text software because my fingers don't work well. I'm hoping someone can help me fix them. I need new software :)

persistentartprenuer February 15th, 2020

@livesinlightandlove

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with sharing your experiences here. And your blogging too ヾ(=`ω =)ノ