Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Proud of myself because...

oatmealcookie September 9th, 2015

... instead of staying in bed all morning like I wanted to, I forced myself to call my mental health nurse to get a sooner appointment because I knew I needed it. And I got to see her today and I feel like I have things a bit more in perspective. We don't do therapy, but she manages my meds and we are trying something new with the old. We'll see. But I already feel better having gone to see her and hearing what she had to say when I told her what's been happening with me over the last few days.

Chiaroscuro1 September 9th, 2015

Well done! Even phoning someone to get help can feel SO difficult when you are really depressed. Just making a change feels scary even if you know you need it. But you did it anyway. You got out of bed and got help. Good for you!

mik31299 September 13th, 2015

Wow, I'm so proud of you, that's literally amazing. For all of us there are days where it's hard to get out of bed and do anything productive but you did it and you should definitely be proud of yourself!

Chiaroscuro1 September 13th, 2015

...because I've been joining in familiy conversation and walked my sister back to her house yesterday after a time that I've been very withdrawn and becoming agoraphobic, scarcely leaving my room. I also asked my brother-in-law (of whom i am afraid) for advice.

TamaHawk September 13th, 2015

I set three goals and met all three this week! Tomorrow I will set 3 more.