Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Proud of Myself Because...

lostmind411 April 16th, 2015

I made it to three years without a suicide attempt today!! I never expected to see the end of 2012, much less today. Life is still hard, but thanks to resources like 7 cups, I know I'm not alone and have support all over.

Thank you to every listener for being that support for those like myself who never thought the darkness would end!heartheart

DauntlessDylan April 16th, 2015

Well done:D @lostmind411

Aliensoul April 17th, 2015

Didn't have a drink today to wash down my depression. Thumbs up for me. Feeling pretty darn good about it too.

Aliensoul April 17th, 2015

Didn't have a drink today to wash down my depression. Thumbs up for me. Feeling pretty darn good about it too.

Lilyyoung78667 April 17th, 2015

Im proud of myself. I have good grades. I am beautiful. I am intelligent. But I want that people knows that I'm shy . I Know who I am. I want to show to the world who I really I am. Because they're always talk about my sisters, my friends but they describe as a moron. The problem is that I'm proud of me.but other people are not proud of me. I'm strongly honest.

AmandaMarie24 April 17th, 2015

@lostmind411 Way to go!! I am so proud to hear that! You have done well! Your post has made me smile! :) Keep it up! xx

savedbyamazinggrace April 17th, 2015

I have good grades. I'm killing it in piano lessons. I cleaned the bathroom today. I went to the gym today.

Egypt April 17th, 2015

I can solve a Rubik's cube

Kbth87 April 17th, 2015

I haven't cut in six weeks

child720 April 17th, 2015

I'm pround of myself because I stood up to your harsh words and showed my true feelings.

spookiestgirl April 17th, 2015

I'm proud of myself because I made the step to come on here and get help. I also talked some in the group chats even though it didn't go well. I plan on going to them soon anyway and not to take it personally.

Jake37 April 20th, 2015

Yay! Fantastic job, that's great to hear!