Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am proud of myself because..

oliveSkies4648 August 6th, 2015

I am proud of myself, because even though I have wanted to self harm for many nights in a row, I haven't.

KoiFish August 6th, 2015

@oliveSkies4648 we are proud of you too! ❤

Brielle224 August 6th, 2015

Aw I am so proud of you! keep staying strong <3

Wjdan August 6th, 2015

I'm proud of you @oliveSkies464 *hug*

oliveSkies4648 OP August 6th, 2015

thank you all so much

Bianca0210 August 6th, 2015

We are proud of you! Stay strong! <3

Wjdan August 6th, 2015

I'm proud of myself because I'm sure I can help people.

BruisedButterfly August 6th, 2015

I am proud because even though I'm living in a mental state of torture my main focus is to help others

doublerainbow August 6th, 2015

I am proud of myself because I slowly recovering from my severe social anxiety (seriously, I could barely talk to my family without having a panic attack) and depression. (:

MidniteAngel August 7th, 2015

@oliveSkies4648

What an incredible achievement! You're proving to everyone that recovery is possible. In fact, you've motivated me to do the same. Good luck to you, hopefully you continue on the right path.

Mel August 7th, 2015

@oliveSkies4648

Congratulations!! It's awesome to see that even though you felt such an important need to do so you haven't. You are really really strong for that and as several of the previous listeners and members who commented have already stated, we are really proud of you!

Recovery may be a long and hard road but every day, every little little step is very very important and huge! I hope that things get better with these urges as I know how hard it's to constantly deal with them. Please don't loose your hope and even in the times where you feel low the most, remember: You can do this.

I don't know if you have already tried them but I find this, this and this site really helpful with self harm urges! (And finding another distractions/alternatives). Maybe any, or -hopefully- all of them, may be useful for you, at least to try them out!

It's great to see you being proud of this as it's a really important thing to be proud of! Congratulations again for your achievement

Much love, Mel

Firepenguin711 August 7th, 2015

I am proud of myself because I have been thinking positively about life and people, even if I don't like someone or a situation.

justalittebitawkward August 7th, 2015

I am proud because I am staying body positive and keeping my good vibes smiley