Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

USER Appreciation? (:

MissKatherine April 11th, 2015

Hello fellow listeners!

There are so many posts in the forums about how to deal with negative situations, so I thought I'd add a positive one! There's a reason we're here: we like to help people! And oftentimes, we are helped by helping others. It makes us feel good to lend a hand and we may even learn something about ourselves! So, I would just love to hear some of the POSITIVE experiences you all have had here! What happened? Why was it significant? How long have you been here, and what's kept you here?

As for me, I just had a member tell me "You're going to be great in your feild, you know that?" and I just had a really awesome chat where we understood each other, they found what I was saying really helpful, and I could really see a positive change in their mood from when the conversation started.

So please, everyone, tell me about some of your best moments! (:

Roadie April 11th, 2015

Hi @MissKatherine

I started late August last year. One of my first chats said they'd reconnect but never did.

Maybe 4 weeks ago, I received a new message from them. It thanked me for spending that time with them and that my positive focus on things made them reconsider things and approach this issue more positively. It made all the difference to their life and they are more positive about life than they otherwise would have been. Explained why they didn't come back :)

MissKatherine OP April 11th, 2015

Wow, that sounds great! And it really lets you know that you have a long-lasting impact(: Thanks for sharing!

Heather April 12th, 2015

Love this thread idea! :)

MissKatherine OP April 14th, 2015

If you love it, share one of your positive experiences! (:

Kate August 10th, 2017

@MissKatherine Someone just left me feedback that I was a 'beautiful soul.' That touched me.