Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciating other people

ThunderRogue April 3rd, 2018

Sometimes in life we feel that we're entitled to other people's niceness because they've always been that way. Many members are major a**holes to their listeners because listeners are expected to always be nice. Well it happens that they also deserve our kindness. And respect. Whether they're listeners, leaders on 7 Cups or your enemy's mom. I'm sick of seeing people being treated like sh*t just because someone's in a bad mood. And I'm tired of getting listeners who are mean to me because a member (or twenty) was mean to them.

Appreciate people. Just because they're always nice that doesn't mean they have to take your bullsh*t. They've had a rough day too. Kindness goes a long way. Yeah you're piss*d, but people are here for you. Don't push them away with your idiocy and utter lack of gratitude.

Have a nice day.

To everyone, listeners, members, leaders, thank you for putting up with crap. Please ask for respect if people are being too dumb to remember you have feelings.

Booklover95 April 3rd, 2018

@ThunderRogue

Couldn't agree more.

Afterall the other person isn't at fault because that person is feeling bad. People just are into much of their own problems and many times use it as an excuse to treat others like trash.

Is nice to see someone promoting values of kindness and understanding. Thank you!

ThunderRogue OP April 6th, 2018

@Booklover95 Thank you for your support. It's nice to see someone agrees. yes

Frog90 April 7th, 2018

@ThunderRogue

Yes you are too right.

Frog90 April 7th, 2018

@ThunderRogue

I am too lucky I do not have an enemy and even if I had I would not be talking about her/his mom unless he/she hurt me too much with some ugly thing in the first place.

Frog90 April 8th, 2018

Yes but in rare times the listeners initiate the problem and are to self criticise but they never do being spoilt by many power sources.