Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

update

alysianna August 24th

update to I have way to much going on

the boyfriend I was talking about in my last post about this is no longer my boyfriend apparently gave my sister a straight answer in a  text last monthI had her phone yesterday as she told me to stael it as i was home sick and I went through a text with her permission is that boy gave my  10-year-old sister the answer that me and all my friends have been looking for did he refuse to tell us yes yes he didNot that my parents know any of thisThey still think I'm dating him and are going to continue toas the person I am hopefully going to be datingBy next week They only think is my friendAnd I want them to think that As I already have enough going on with thembeing them being my parentsAs my cat's been missing since last MondayAnd my mom hates the person who I have to talk to about if they know my cat is we might have found my cat I'll find out Monday or Tuesday and my mom still hates me in my dad's starting to take her side over mine and I already have to sneak stealing my phone but now I have my sister doing that for meRight now since I got hers for herBut my parents hate me and don't let me talk to my support group even though it's important for my health and I've told them that  my soon to be ex-boyfriend Did not know the only reasonI even wanted him back everWho was because him and my sister have a close sibling bond or had one My sister without reading any of those textsalready blessed me dating this new dudeAnd I take that as a winAs last time I mentioned me in my ex-boyfriend breaking upShe wanted to beat me up himand the girl he was dating as we had taken a mini break.

@tinywhisper11 @purpletree4652

Tinywhisper11 August 24th

@alysianna aww no! Your cats missing🙁I really hope you find him. Maybe breaking up with that boy was a good thing, especially if he wouldn't give you a straight answer., You don't need that. But I'm hoping this new guy will be your prince charming ❤ your parents don't sound like the best of parents🙁 they sound hard work, bless you ❤  but at least you got your support group,you can talk to them cause their your friends ❤ goodluck with the new boyfriend ❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

alysianna OP August 24th

@Tinywhisper11

i cant talk to them i am grounded forever it seems no matter how much i have told my parents

A)i need it for school as the school makes us sign up for *** that makes us need conformation codes but dosent allow 3rd party sites so we need personnel emals and phone numbers

b) for my heath as my frinds are my true family 

but all they care about is house work and us being robots and not human as if we dare to talk during a meal we get yelled at or if we dare to argue we get introble and  they are insistent that i am not aloud to get diegnosed with anything eather they have said i have or doctors have and  wont forse my case maneger to put me in ASD IV  class beace of stubid least restricve inverment yet i lhave lerned more in 1 perod with asd III MILD then in two normel small group geoometry last year my theriphist agrees with my parents and not me but if i quit her iyt will take months to get a new one.

this new boy is better right now and funnyer and yay but that is what i thought of my ex and this happened but i have a class with the new boy and he has already agrred that if we got together he would teach me keyboard,and braill as he is also blind like my ex and he issupportive  and all my ex did was let be be me and mess with my hart i do not know how to go about asking new boy out as i think he has crush on me as yesterday his para was out sick with the covid (was out past 3 days) so i had to get him to class i sat where i normely sit (across from him) we wwre first ones there and after  a bit more ppl trikled in and he said to just steal the seat  next to him as somebody nomely sits there