Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My thought about online friendships

Aileen1114117 July 8th, 2022

Hi, I'm Aileen, I just got home from my vacay. 3 days later, I'm gonna go to school! Does anyone else also have a vacay?

But really though I actually have a thought of online friendships. When I was still a kid, I thought online friendship are always shallow. But it turns out, it's not like that.

It turns out, even in online, you can meet truly supportive people!

My heart melted when I saw some of you have really close friendships that you just wanna meet each other in real life.

For example, when I saw Fluffy and Spruce's thread, it just looks like they are pretty close even if they're physically far away.

My summer camp and this 7 cups app teaches me that online and In real life are just the base of communication. The real thing that makes friendship shallow or deep is the empathy, dedication, and so on!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 8th, 2022

@Aileen1114117

Hi Aileen, nice to see you around. How was your vacay? ❤

I think many people could agree with this, beyond the chaos internet world has and all the not so nice things lol that make us question safety and such, it's indeed about the kind of people we have on the other side. Empathy, kindness, dedication sure are amazing qualities to look for in any one, more so in an online friend.

I love the compassionate, supportive and positive bonds around here also, it's such a lovely thing to witness and experience as well. ❤

I hope you find many awesome people too.

wonderfulRainbow817 July 21st, 2022

@Aileen1114117, I agree. Online friendships can be some of the best!