Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is anyone struggling with other issues than the ones named

OCDani May 2nd, 2015

At the beginning you have to click on one of the disorders on a list. But what if you have more than one, a different one or non at all? For me I couldn't choose because my disorders are not on that list. Is anyone else experiencing this? And if yes, could we change something about it?

Miracle May 29th, 2015

I know a lot of people struggle with this but some disorders can fit into the listed categories eg. OCD could go with anxiety or bipolar disorder with depression (yes I know both have major differences but that is not the point). Thevast majority of people here are not mental health experts so do not have an extensive knowledge of every disorder, however I do not think this is essential to actively listen and know most listeners are keen to educate themselves and look up anything they are unclear on in order to try and support and understand members better.

Ivoryrose8311 May 30th, 2015

I think it would be helpful if there was a forum for military. Or a chat group for people who have families in the military or suffering from PTSD. Or know someone whose suffering from it. It anxiety and loneliness would be so much better while my bed was away if there were ppl to talk to that knew what it's like.

Ivoryrose8311 May 30th, 2015

My bf *

mimameid May 30th, 2015

Hello! Impretty sure there is a forum up for military and those with PTSD. There is a really long list of forums here so it can be easy to miss, but it is there :)The chat room specifically for that would be a good idea, as the chat room topics seem to be limited right now.

Ivoryrose8311 May 31st, 2015

Yes I saw there was a forum. But barely any activity on it. I guess either people can't find it or they don't suffer from military distresses. I'm sure if not here I can find help elsewhere.