Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Useless and sick of it

Ihearttea October 5th, 2014

I don't get it. Why can't i do anything right? I'm so tired of feeling like I'm stupid. It seems that everyone around me is way ahead of me. I can't cook right, i thought I was fine until I realized ppl don't like my cooking. I try to ask what's wrong so I can fix it but they won't tell me. So I suggest that they cook so that they can enjoy theirmeal and they don't want to. When things go missing it's assumed I did something with it. When things gets broken it's assumed that I broke it. When I'm driving ppl around ppl tell me how to drive as if I'm no good. Also I hate driving ppl because they say my car sucks and smells bad. Well it's old but not that old. If I buy groceries I'm always told I buy crap. When I pick up food it seems something goes wrong. I tried to use a printer, after I installed it on my computer and printed the test page, I went to print a photo and somehow I broke the printer, it will no longer turn on.

sometimes I feel like ppl are just being ridiculous but other times I really do screw stuff up. I hate myself. I feel like I shouldn't touch anything or do anything or go anywhere or cook anything cuz I'm tired of making pplmad at me for screwing things up. I don't even value my life anymore. Not that I'm suicidal but that I'm just not afraid of dying young. What difference does it even make if I'm 90 or 30when I die. I'm not afraid of it anymore.

Im on here because I don't have anyone who will listen to me when I talk that I can trust. I just want a real conversation. To be able to speak but there's no one there. So thank you.

lovelife93 October 5th, 2014

Instead of telling others that they should cook for themselves so they won't have to eat your food, had you ever considered just stop cooking for them? It seems to me that they are pushing you around because they know you won't fight back. Frankly, some people are doing that not because they really think that you can't do anything right but because it has became a habit. In other words, they can't feel at ease without mocking youevery single day. The best solution to this is just to be indifferent I think. If you like your food, good for you! If they don't like your food, they can starve.If you like your car, good for you! If they don't like the smell of your car, they can walk.