Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Path to My Ideal Future

Danceaddict02 July 11th, 2016

This past weekend I visited my cousins and somehow this small trip changed my outlook on life. (Weird how life works, huh… a two day trip managed to knock some sense into me) The two days that I spent with them, I was happier than ever. I wasnt stressed, anxious, depressed. I was simply enjoying the time I had with them and making the best of it. I realized, I should do the same thing with every single day of my life. Life is short. My time here on this earth is limited and I should wake up every morning with a positive attitude. Yes, there are going to be hard days where Ill want to fall back into my current routine, but I cant allow myself to do that. The way I look at it, my future could turn out multiple ways. There could be no future.. or one of sadness. Either of those are quite probable if I dont turn things around. Right here, right now, Im going to make a change. Im going to try my hardest to keep my head held high and follow a path that will give me the future of my dreams. I only ask one thing of you all. I need you to remind daily of this goal Ive set for myself. I love you all so much and my life would be entirely different if I hadnt come across 7cups. Thank you for all that youve ever done for me.

Sorry if I forgot anyone <3

@SunfloweredStrawberry @tophatpenguin @callmeconnor @hanetar5vk @Phases @Darwinanddice @Photogeek06804 @Hubert @arxxxh @IceDad @iwishicouldgoback @Linke @professionalShoulder56 @ih0pe @Azurejar7737 @SimonTheGr8 @EnigmaticPetrichor @CelegnirCuthalion @roleypoley @happyrdb @juliebeth47 @lowkeycats

SimonTheGr8 July 12th, 2016

@Danceaddict02 This is beautiful and inspirational Tori <3 I love you so much, you're an incredible person and I am so lucky to have met you. I love you cutie bean :P <3

iwishicouldgoback July 14th, 2016

@Danceaddict02 i love this so much, its beautifully written and so inspirational! ilyssm <3 huggles <3