Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for Accountability Pal!

BeeEao January 22nd, 2019

I struggle a lot with motivation. I am currently only part-time employed. On my days off I find myself unmotivated, lazy, and more depressed. I am constantly setting goals for myself, then losing momentum days later. I'd really like to find a partner or community on here looking for daily accountability checks.

Please feel free to start a chat if you'd like a little help with accountability too.

laugh Bee

lovelyWhisper66 January 24th, 2019

@BeeEao Hey Bee, welcome! We are delighted to have you here with us. I'm proud to hear you are reaching out for support. Motiv and SH has weekly check ins that you are welcome to participate in whenever here. Also, if you haven't checked out the depression support subcomm, they do daily check ins here.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the community so far. Let us know if you have any further questions/concerns.

fearlessWriter78 August 23rd, 2019

@BeeEao I hope you're doing well! I have the same problem, although I'm not employed yet, so I feel so terrible and depressed. When I worked part-time I was always tired but especially slept in on my off days. Have you found help for this issue? Would love to hear from you.