Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just so tired...

CrippledWings December 30th, 2014

I'm sick of always feeling depressed. I'm sick of always feeling left out in the cold to fend for myself. I want someone I can open up to, but everyone keeps themselces closed of. I can't even get most listeners on me to stick around for very long. If it wasn't for the very few on here who seem to genuinely care, I'd have left awhile ago. Group support doesn't help either, since the conversation moves faster than i can type. So yeah...

optimisticPuppy94 December 31st, 2014

I can comprehend your situation. Life isn't that easy. Maybe you should try to see the world with different eyes? Life goes on. Forget everything that tears you down. Just live and do what makes you happy.smiley

When you want to talk, just write me :)

chaosborn January 2nd, 2015

I know what you mean. I feel out of sinc with the world lately myself. no one understands me.

thegoldenadventurer9k January 2nd, 2015

i understand ive been there its hard the way i cope is just go for a long walk it really sorts your head out

CrippledWings OP January 4th, 2015

So apparently if I want to talk about the thoughts rolling around in my head of wondering why I'm still alive, and still on this planet when I feel like I'm not supposed to be here, all I'm going to get is the suicide hotline? I'm not suicidal by any means. I just want help banishing these ugly thoughts because I know it's not the answer. If finding out the woman I married and spent ten years of my life admitting that she cheated on me the whole time with multiple partners didn't drive me to it, nothing will.

marydawn January 4th, 2015

I am struggling with overwhelming depression. Getting out of bed is always a struggle. I have been trying to share my feeling on this site. Tonight i began to open up in a one on one conversation. I was crying while typing and am afraid the Listener misunderstood me. I had many errors in expressing myself. Emotions were flying out. This led to being blocked. My Listener dropped me like a hot plate. I am crushed because I got excited right before being blocked because it sounded like they were going to help me.

I would love to talk with this listener to find out what happened and if that's not possible i would like to thank them for listening to what they could.