Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm lost and confused

sociablePlane6346 May 31st, 2021

My kids mom and I are not together we have 2 kids together. She wants me to be in my kids life but she doesn't tell me what I need to do to be able to have them in my life. She only tells me what I'm going wrong. It hurts me because I'm trying to be a great father. Especially because I basically don't have one. She tells me about how I'm not a father because im not in my kids life, because I don't see my kids. I don't do anything for them. She tells me how I abuse my kids. How I told some other female that I will leave my kids to go raise hers.. But she doesn't tell me what I need to do to be able to have them around. Tonight we had an argument. She said it's got to a point where she doesn't want me to see them. She says she's trying to have me in their lives. She won't support me on becoming a better father to my kids. I'm lost and confused. Since she doesn't want me to see them should I not see them anymore. should I keep fighting for the change.

Oraclese May 31st, 2021

That's tough. Keep working on yourself and seeking help. Every kid needs their parents and I wish this was a world where that could happen. I can't imagine the pain of being kept from my kids cause I ain't got any, so I give you love and support and please don't stop fighting because they need you.