Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

who understands

SullyAnn9 April 2nd, 2023

it took time before I got myself to write this. I am Sul everyone and am lost.

I live a lie of life pretending it's alright. I am just 19 but I feel so old. the main torment of my life is that am underweight. and am trying to gain weight. but it's so hard and I feel it's not possible any

SullyAnn9 OP April 2nd, 2023

this is not finished and I don't know how to delete it please provide assistance if you have any idea of how to delete your post here.

fairmindedWater601 April 2nd, 2023

I don’t have the answers you need but I do know everything will make sense to someday,

it always does at the end of everything we are going through.

Tinywhisper11 April 3rd, 2023

@SullyAnn9 hi sul ❤ 3 years ago when I was 18 I was rescued from a bad place I was just 3 and a half stone in weight and almost ded. There years later I'm 4 and a half stone in weight I'm making steady progress. Sorry I don't know how to convert stones in to pounds and kgs. But sweetie your not alone ❤❤ I'm here for you ❤❤

SullyAnn9 OP April 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you so much Tiny, the weight of bearing the shame of being underweight is so painful for me. I have tried virtually everything, it's so hard, I try to stay positive but I never see progress.

thank you for understanding, and for your encouragement. I appreciate.

Tinywhisper11 April 4th, 2023

@SullyAnn9 blows a protective bubble around you ❤ and gives you giant tiny hug ❤