Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

turning 21 soon

anthystruly February 1st

like the title says, my bday is coming up very soon! one problem is that im not looking forward for it

ive been stuck in a metaphorical hole for 3 years now with the same problems which are: depression, low self esteem, and no social life

ive tried everything from changing my lifestyle, to going to therapists and nothing seems to be improving in a meaningful way

i really hate and loathe how much of a pathetic loser i am

Heather225 February 1st

@feefus

t's totally okay to not be excited when you're dealing with all that. Just know you're not alone in this struggle.  Speaking from experience, I can say even though it doesn't feel like it now, things can and will get better. :sparkles:

Our community is here for you! We're always here to listen without judgment, vent with, or just sit in the heaviness together. Giving this a bump so more people can chime in, too.

anthystruly OP February 1st

@Heather225 thank u for ur encouraging words and bump heather!

Countrygirl095 February 11th

Hi, first of all, you're not a loser and I'm proud of you for coming on this platform and sharing your feelings with everyone and happy 21st birthday. I think we all feel that way once we turn 21 but just remember that life is like a car and in life, we're gonna have detours that try to detour from the main goal but eventually we make it to our beautiful destination

anthystruly OP February 13th

@StompingOnCP thank you for the bday wishes. even if like if a journey i still feel like im missing out

Countrygirl095 February 13th

@feefus I'm a messageif you always wanna talk to me about it