Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

grief

pinkpineapple123 November 7th, 2022

i recenly just lost somebody really close to me on 10/6/2022 it has been 30 days without my nana

how does one deal with grief?

that is a question i keep asking my self

for me i really hate showing my emotions to my family i honstly hate my emotions

but this hits me really hard i never really got to have a good conversation with her becuase spanish was her only laungaage but i was learning spanish so i could talk to her but then she had to have heart serurgery and i waited at the hostptail as long as i can but before she went in sergury the last time i heard her voice was when she was crying saying she did not want to go to sugery

everytime somebody in my family passes or somebody that i know i go to say goodbye but when it comes to my turn to say goodbye i can never bring my self to say good bye

my family is hurting still so hard she was so close to us i loved her so much

why was she taken from us too soon?

her birthday was 10/28/2022 she would have been 65 years old

i loved her so much

*these are things i would say to her right now if she was here*

*i love you so much nana i am going to miss you so much i wish if i could i would have taken you pain away from you i wish we talked more i wish you told us more stories i wish you were still here i love you and miss you you will always be in my heart i know you will always be with me*

when i went to say goodbye and i saw her with all the tubes in her i could deal with it it was so hard and that image keeps on poping up in my head

usally i would spend the hoildays with her but not anymore

i wish i had more time with you

i wish you were still here but i know you are free and without pain

i love you so so much nana

rest in peace 10/6/2022

pinkpineapple123 OP November 7th, 2022

for me i deal with grief by helping others

this has been really hard on me but i am helping everybody

i always put myself last no matter what

but i deal with grief by helping other peaple

even thought i am hurting idc about my feelings

i just know she will love that i am helping others

luckykj10 June 20th, 2023

@pinkpineapple123

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your nana, from what I read I'm sure she could tell how much you cared for her ❤️. Grief comes to people in many different ways, there isn't a right or wrong path to take while you heal. Your experience is heartbreaking, it always helps to talk to friends or family who understand what you're going through, it might help with venting out and processing your emotions. Take care of yourself, be patient with your healing journey, and allow yourself to grieve in your own time.

AMangoGirl35 June 20th, 2023

@pinkpineapple123

Hearing about your loss makes me remember the day I lost my granny. She underwent ICU and survived when we thought she would not. She finally lost the battle while she was in home in her bed. We all were so hurted but also relieved that she won't suffer from any further pain. Eventually it seems life is so short and eventually we all will go....