Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

anyone else find it hard to connect?

IdeasOfReference July 28th

does anyone else find it hard to connect with other people?

it's especially difficult online, where you can't see who you're talking to and don't get nonverbal cues

juliak1968 August 4th

@IdeasOfReference

HI! I see communication as an art-form, the more we expand our vocabulary the more eloquently we can describe emotions, fears, and find common-ground with others. The world would be a more kind place if there were less misunderstandings. To connect with others is also an art because we need to be grounded.

I think the key to healing is to keep asking questions and reaching out!! 🤔 

I moved a lot growing up so I learned to break the ice; by experience selling and buying gave me lots of practice. Plus I worked as a cashier for a few years at several places. Try a job like that to get experience dealing with customers. 

Have you gotten a free Listener yet? They helped me a lot and I'm doing much better now. Take good care!

Blessings, Day

DitaBear August 6th

I find it hard to connect with people even offline a lot of times.  Having social anxiety and dealing with trauma from bad past experiences does not help 😓

Carepeace89 August 6th

@IdeasOfReference. Finding a common ground to build a relationship is not always going to straight forward or easy. Just being able to stay within your motives, and you could expect structure to follow.