Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Random question...

cheesepasta October 31st, 2022

What is your favorite smell? Or scents?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

I love your username. xD

And this is a great question, one I have a similar answer for always. Some of my favorite smells are petrichor (yes that muddy, earthy smell), vanilla, petrol and and melted cheeeese! :p

How about you? πŸ˜„

aliothwyou October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

Such an interesting question ! I love lemon scents, it has this calming effect which I use to help ease my anxiety or simply to lighten my mood :)

VaryingCloud October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

Smell of clean fridge and clean house✨

limeCar9479 October 31st, 2022

Hi,

Such an amazing question.

I love many scents some of them are: used female ***, petrol, forest soil, books, and armpits (sometimes, depends on the person)

TheDumbAnimatedArtist October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

Hmmmm.....

I like Vanilla, Pumpkin, and chocolate scents!

I just really love chcolate!

mm chocolateeeeee πŸ˜‚

confusedRaven6140 October 31st, 2022

jasmine, fresh linen, cherry blossom, the smell of sunlight on skin and hair, chamomile blossoms, the smell of freshly fallen snow, the smell of thunderstorms. Or storms in general.

And more recently, sandalwood. I actually used to not really be a huge fan of sandalwood, but my boyfriend's shampoo has some sandalwoody notes and it has apparently rewired my brain. Ex boyfriend I guess actually. πŸ™ƒ Still not really used to calling him that.

Happytp October 31st, 2022

Lavender vanilla smells like happiness to mee🀍

Psalm139 October 31st, 2022

Coffee is my favorite!

KrazyHeart October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

Hy,

The smell of mud after rain,

The smell of new books,

The smell of petrol. I don't know on thinking of these things makes me Happy.

So Thank you for this random Question <3

Moonythefriendlywerewolf October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

- books

- chocolate

- sweaters

neverendingFern5576 October 31st, 2022

Sweet scents like vanilla and caramel mixed with deeper scents like coffee. These scents tend to bring nostalgia for me.

selfdisciplinedKitten1828 October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta For me, earthy smells, rain, fresh flowers, a freshly plastered room, cut grass, pine, roses...and food wise...anything with curry leaves! 😍

optimistictiger5514 October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta Interesting question, mine would be clean laundry, fresh cut grass, and citrus fruit peels

Torean October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

Really love the smell of coffee and cooking meat. There's a lot I like, but honestly, most of my absolute favorites would be food related 😁

TheWillowTreeAndI1 October 31st, 2022

@cheesepasta

Hello! I adore the scent of Frankincese, gardenia, a specific type of vanilla whose name now I can't remember, the scent of the woods especially after the rain and the scent of the sea!

Beeisheretolisten23 October 31st, 2022

Cotton Candy!

toughSea5788 October 31st, 2022

Thunderstorms ,burning leaves, campfires, old dirty buildings, sweaty baby's feet lol, baby magic baby lotion, hyacinth flowers, patchouli

Thank you for this interesting question, it made me happy

yoyo07 October 31st, 2022

Lavender

gentleBraid2726 November 1st, 2022

@cheesepasta

I love, smell of soil after rain, smell of rose flower, smell of Indian gooseberries, smell of sweets that my mother makes (they are super super delicious) πŸ˜‹, I feel smell of new books makes me want to read, smell of mango, papaya, ginger 🀭 and soo many still actually..... β˜ΊοΈπŸ§‘πŸ˜‡

Mayita874 November 1st, 2022

Petrol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Peagamer13 November 1st, 2022

@cheesepasta Febrese

confusedRaven6140 November 1st, 2022

A few that I forgot to mention in my last post are books, woodsmoke, horses (when they're well cared for and not filthy) and freshly baked bread.

sadglitterbug November 1st, 2022

@cheesepasta

the smell of fresh laundry is always the best!

ReJiNe November 1st, 2022

-Books, or papers

-early mornings where the garden smells of soil and morning dew drops

Porta1985 November 1st, 2022

@cheesepasta mademoiselle by coco chanel ha