Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Profile picture problems

IndigoOcean2024 June 28th

Hi there, I had an account for 7 years, but I didn't really use it but I want to now. I was able to change my profile picture recently on it but not change my username so I've just deleted my account and set up a new one this one, but now I can't change my profile picture. How long does it take before you are allowed to change your profile picture? I hope it's not another seven years đŸ˜…

HopieRemi June 29th

@IndigoOcean2024

:O You went through all this trouble and you could have just requested a new username on your old account! I dont exactly know the requirements to be able to change your picture. I think it has something to do with length of time, maybe two weeks? I will tag @Heather225

IndigoOcean2024 OP June 29th

Yeah well I had no idea you have to request a new username. Thanks I hope someone else can help

Heather225 July 1st

@HopieRemi

thanks for tagging!

@IndigoOcean2024 if it's been a little while and the changes still aren't sticking i recommend submitting a ticket to support: https://help.7cups.com/hc/en-us/requests/new/

IndigoOcean2024 OP June 29th

Yeah well I had no Idea I had to request a new username. I'm still new. Thanks I hope someone else can help me.