Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Long Term Listener

AMusicalTone July 26th

Hey Everyone! I hope you are doing well. I’m 24 years old and I am going through an anxious experience. I have been trying to manage it well but some time it gets me. I am looking for a long term listener with whom I can share my thoughts and feelings. I have used to multiple listeners in the past two weeks, and majority of them have been great but I think I having a long term listener would be better.

Please reach out to me, if possible. I am would be grateful for your help and assistance.

Sublimetech July 26th

@AMusicalTone Hi Dear I'm Sublime and I'm a skilled listener at your disposal 🤗

AMusicalTone OP July 27th

@Sublimetech Thank you! I am grateful😊

ThoughtLight July 30th

@AMusicalTone hello I'm Holden. I am taking long term members and reading your post I can relate in ways. I promise a judgement free zone and mainly require mutual respect. Feel free to message me for a chat. I have a pretty open availability. I really stay devoted to my members and go the extra mile if needed. I'm not the kind to ever leave you stranded. Let's embark on your individuation. I'm also in college to be a therapist but 7 cups isn't the place for that. But it does give me some more tools than most listeners know and aren't taught as much but they help. You're the captain of every chat. Sometimes it's great to just have a sounding board to go to. I have one long term I've been with 7 months so I'm not going anywhere. And I have mental illness so I can view things from multiple angles. I'm here if interested.

ingeniousLove9924 August 3rd

@AMusicalTone.

I can understand your situation and concerns.

Feel free to share anything anytime with me.

I'm with you, dear. 

Please take care 💐

AMusicalTone OP August 3rd

@ingenuousLove9924 Thank you for your support. I am grateful for your kindness😊

ingeniousLove9924 August 19th

@AMusicalTone

It's my pleasure dear 💕 

Thanks!