Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness and more

I feel lonely. Always haunted by past. A bit scared and a bit hopeless about future. The present meanwhile, is just passing by. I wonder where the little things are going. My void sucks in everything like a black hole. Feels so awkward to even think about happiness.

toughTiger6481 July 22nd

@passionateHuman556You are not alone....

it is hard to do but I found letting go of past and what if or thinking about what you wish you could have changed ... is step one .... 

step 2 ...often is seeing you only really have the present to deal with ... letting time slip through your hands will only cause more distress when you realize time is the most valuable resource we have .... do one thing a day to break from your in action and try to make changes / meet people / try new things. 

passionateHuman556 OP July 26th

@toughTiger6481 Thankyou for the suggestions, I shall try

7CupsUserB July 22nd

@passionateHuman556

I feel a similar way, but there's nothing much I can do. Wish you the best of luck though 

passionateHuman556 OP July 26th

@7CupsUserB Thankyou for the wishes, hope you’d do good too

Vane26 July 26th

@passionateHuman556 I'm sorry you feel this way but remember you are never alone. My advice is to forget about the sad things in the past. Cherish the time you have in the present because it's something very precious. Consider and think ahead of what to do in the future, plan it. 

ThoughtLight July 30th

These are super tough feelings to face but I can say I've been there many times. If you ever want to feel completely free to send me a private message and we can discuss this with more privacy. I'm pretty good at getting to the root of things.