Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I would rather become a star in the sky

reliableCake732 August 28th

hi sorry for ghosting but rn I am stuck in a pickle. Was depressed for all these months.Those who  remember that I told u about my foster family i.e. my masi and her husband? So that *** man has hurted my masi's head and he's actually freaking abusive for all of us.I have told my father about all these drama .After all her husband is a drug addict.My father told we'll return to home town as soon as possible and I hope it ends well ❤️‍🩹.Also I had some time with my fav uncle who's like 26 and enjoyed and just after he went home that *** looser did not even bother to shout at him and say *** about him..Sorry for using badwords ,but this is how I feel about my life.It sucks.Rn I need support for me and my family and get a better life.Plz support me 💔

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st

@reliableCake732

Aw hey Cake, good to see you here.💛

Wow this person sounds so scary, understandable to feel worried for your masi. I hope she can find a safer space to be in soon.

It's okay to take your time away, sounds like a lot is going on with your family and that sure feels overwhelmingly difficult to manage at times. Know that your cups friends and peers are here to support you from across this screen. 

Be gentle with yourself okie.💛

*offers hugs* 

reliableCake732 OP September 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for this heartfelt massage 💖...Ty fo r supporting👀💝

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd

@reliableCake732 

turtle-love.gif

reliableCake732 OP September 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou the sticker so sweet tho -👀💖

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@reliableCake732

Like you though-👀💗

reliableCake732 OP September 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that's so sweet💝👀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@reliableCake732